Police officer fired over alleged link to Yingluck flight

webfact

I would have driven her wherever she wanted to go but the b... would pay, but then when you play high stakes poker like these folks do expect your greed to match theirs. I think I will stick to my stinking pension and let some balsy bugger play through.

On 10/24/2017 at 3:00 PM, seajae said:

about time they started to fire all these criminal police elements, hopefully he will get jail time and have all his assets seized but they need to do it to all of the corrupt ones. Would definitely stop a lot of the crap as well as show the people that they mean business and that they are not a protected species

Can we start with a general JUNTA autopsy lol

On 10/24/2017 at 5:32 PM, observer90210 said:

Dismissed ??!!.....what happened ?....no more "inactive" posts left to get transferred ?!!!.....

Are things really starting to change and will the RTP finally start to dismiss the corrupt cops, from the bottom most street level to the top in the chain of command ?!!!!!

Many tourists and expats are getting fed up in being regularly racketed for "tea money" on various fallacious fantasies by the cops or the immigration chaps....

I don't want to be, as you put it, racketed, so can you please let me know where this is occurring then I can give the areas a wide berth.  Thanks in advance.:wai:

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:00 AM, seajae said:

about time they started to fire all these criminal police elements, hopefully he will get jail time and have all his assets seized but they need to do it to all of the corrupt ones. Would definitely stop a lot of the crap as well as show the people that they mean business and that they are not a protected species

There would be no police force if they got rid of all corrupt cops. Besides, he's just a scapegoat.  Prayut let her go... obviously.  

On 10/24/2017 at 3:24 PM, hanuman2543 said:

What is the exact reason for his dismissal? AFAIK it was not illegal to drive Yinluck around in Thailand.  They can't even proof that she was in the car. Another shining example of Thai injustice.

Apparently, the poor chap was following orders!

Yes! The inactive Posts are getting hard to fine. The tea houses are all full from the retired members

and the Brown envelopes are getting smaller.  Yes believe this to be true! That is why firing a few

members is the new and previously untried method.

Geezer