TV subtitles

Golden Triangle

I don't watch much in the way of Thai TV so can anyone tell me if any of the Thai stations will be broadcasting tomorrows ceremony with either English documentary or English subtitles, I have searched the forum but drawn a blank on that.

Thanks in advance. 

Given that it is a live broadcast, subtitles would be difficult. Some stations may have a dual audio (digital transmission) commentary. Finding out who may be beforehand may be difficult.

Probably best just to change channels and hit the dual audio button on the remote.

I meant to say in my OP but forgot, although I have an LG Smart TV it's not smart enough to have a dual audio button :sad: Suppose I'll just have to scan all the popular channels like Thai PBS, Nation TV etc to see if anyone has it in English.

14 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I meant to say in my OP but forgot, although I have an LG Smart TV it's not smart enough to have a dual audio button :sad: Suppose I'll just have to scan all the popular channels like Thai PBS, Nation TV etc to see if anyone has it in English.

I would be surprised if your TV  doesn't have dual audio capability, its a feature of digital television, it may be in audio settings, its usually a button with 2 overlapping circles. press info and channel name, freaq, audio channels etc will display.

I just googled (what an amazing invention Google is) Dual language LG TV etc etc, and have just reset audio preferences for when English is available, I will find out if it works in the morning I suppose, thanks to those that replied, much appreciated. :wai:   

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

NBT World usually has English commentary. It is channel 264 on PSI

Thanks ripstanley, I have NBT on channel 2 on the digital platform, will try that in the morning :thumbsup:

Edited by Golden Triangle