Uk Time

Donz

Donz, I know I shouldn't but I gotta ask, why did you come on here to ask that?

I have to ring someone chasing money for my company I work for. I have to ring them at 9am.

Or if you want a non-serious answer, it was to take my phone off the hook so all you pommy's dont ring me telling me how much you all love me.

Do you have relatives that live far away? Do you work with people from other countries? Use this simple utility to keep track of the time in other part of the world. Share your ideas without waking up your buddies. Microsoft Time Zone installs as a small tray icon that allows you to specify as many as five cities to watch the time on while you are working on your computer. In order to schedule meetings and trip the Microsoft Time Zone application also lets you compare times at different places in the world without changing your system time. With Microsoft Time Zone you will always know the time.

its at...... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Isn't about time for them to be polishing up the rugby world cup so they can give it back in good condition?

One word: Italy

Two players: Lucas Neill & Fabio Grosso

Two outcomes: Totti scores, I celebrate (much to the dissaproving looks of Aussies in a Perth Hostel!) :o