Add water presure guage to system.

stubuzz

40 minutes ago, stubuzz said:

How and where would i add one like that?

You should be able to find suitable adaptors in brass or iron (HomePro have them) so you can connect in the same way as the Amazon one.

The bigger the dial the better one can read it. Most common scales are 270 degrees so to a point the smaller the range the better. Otherwise all else is just threads and adapters. Spent many weeks making them as a lad, tha knows. Water is not compressible etc...

On 27/10/2017 at 8:34 PM, VocalNeal said:

The bigger the dial the better one can read it. Most common scales are 270 degrees so to a point the smaller the range the better. Otherwise all else is just threads and adapters. Spent many weeks making them as a lad, tha knows. Water is not compressible etc...

Water is compressible.

At 400 bar there is only a 1.8% decrease in volume. So for the sake of this thread is is not compressible. 

If the OP puts a PVC pipe coupling in the system and buys the requisite (1/4 BSP?) tap he can thread the gauge right into the pipe. Bit of sticky on the threads and bingo.

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

At 400 bar there is only a 1.8% decrease in volume. So for the sake of this thread is is not compressible. 

If the OP puts a PVC pipe coupling in the system and buys the requisite (1/4 BSP?) tap he can thread the gauge right into the pipe. Bit of sticky on the threads and bingo.

Yeah I know. I used to compress water for a living. So whenever someone says it's not.............:smile:

Archived