British minister to be investigated over sexual harassment allegation

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Health Minister Jeremy Hunt said on Sunday May had asked officials to investigate if Garnier, whose role is outside the cabinet immediately surrounding May, had broken the government ministers' code of behaviour.

He should be more concerned with the electorate's view of Garnier's 'code of behaviour'. It is, after all, the electorate that is expected to vote this sort of moronic a__ehole into power for five years.

We Brits have a reputation for being CIB (crap in bed); at least the straight ones.

Me? I'm James bloody Bond!

But the French have more panache, sang froid and savoir faire (according to my wife)

I did take advantage of a young secretary of mine once. She feigned being faint in a lift whilst on a business trip. I had to carry her back to her room and bring her back to life!

I think papa bear was correct in giving Goldilocks a chance to pay for the porridge she'd eaten ?

Edited by Grouse

36 minutes ago, Grouse said:

We Brits have a reputation for being CIB (crap in bed); at least the straight ones.

<snip>

But the French have more panache, sang froid and savoir faire (according to my wife)

It's the onions and garlic that make the men such wonderful luvvers (according to my first wife).

Edited by owl sees all

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Therein lies the difference between the UK and the US. In the UKs politics you get a secretary to buy a couple of dildos and you face the sack. In the US you can boast about grabbing women by the pussy and get elected President.

Oh, I think there are far more differences.

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

And herein lies the real story. This "sugar tits" enquiry is just an excuse for May to start acting because she knows the real story is about to emerge of current ministers involved in wrongdoings being allowed to serve. 

She is panicking and this could well be the final nail. Every newspapaer is leading on this today and I'm sure Corbyn is sharpening the knife too. 

You may be on to something. The article is also available here sans paywall. It includes the following revelation:

Two senior ministers have been named by female MPs, researchers and journalists as serial sex pests. One serving minister placed his hand on the thigh of a senior ­female journalist in full view of his frontbench colleagues at a party conference dinner and announced: “God, I love those tits.”

A second senior cabinet minister had an affair with a junior ­female aide who is also an MP. Downing Street is concerned that if either man is forced to resign it will destabilise the government.

10 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Ridiculous ! No sexual harassment here.  It's getting way out of hand after the Weinstein thingy. Just women getting back at their boss .

Having met this guy and seen him in action close up I believe the lady who made the complaint.

Beware his cousin is a QC though

Must have picked up some bad habits on visits here in 2016 having lunch with the pm

Sex toys Mark

That will make Caroline very happy I expect.

Justice Mark Justice Ho Ho Ho

You may be on to something. The article is also available here sans paywall. It includes the following revelation:

Two senior ministers have been named by female MPs, researchers and journalists as serial sex pests. One serving minister placed his hand on the thigh of a senior ­female journalist in full view of his frontbench colleagues at a party conference dinner and announced: “God, I love those tits.”

A second senior cabinet minister had an affair with a junior ­female aide who is also an MP. Downing Street is concerned that if either man is forced to resign it will destabilise the government.

To be fair it won’t take much to bring them down. (One of the ministers probably said that as well)

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A fully un-redacted version of the list is now circulating widely on Twitter, although Twitter itself is trying to block all the accounts that are posting it,.

Of course, these are merely unsubstantiated allegations at this point, but some of the allegations are particularly lurid so if genuine, will surely cause damage to the individuals involved and the government 

Fallon has just resigned.

Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon has resigned following allegations of past behaviour, the BBC has been told.

He said his behaviour in the past may have "fallen short" of the standards expected by the UK military and said it was right that Parliament was now taking this issue seriously.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41838682

Oh boy this is going to dwarf Savillegate...

• 1 month later...