Prayuth Has No Time To Consider Lifting Politics Ban: Aide

webfact

Hilarious that farang here think that blatant vote rigging is a "democracy"

You couldn't make it up! But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Thais are like naughty children that need a firm hand and the junta is living proof they want it. Don't kid yourselves they are not all petrified of face book and most of the many millions in rural communities wouldn't even now where to find it . The majority just want peace

And that my friends are the facts!

Ok back to your BS versions of western democracy in Thailand, we could all do with more laughs

22 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

You couldn't make it up! But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Thais are like naughty children that need a firm hand and the junta is living proof they want it. Don't kid yourselves they are not all petrified of face book and most of the many millions in rural communities wouldn't even now where to find it . The majority just want peace

Ok back to your BS versions of western democracy in Thailand, we could all do with more laughs

What blatant vote rigging are you talking about ?

Can you provide a link to any reputable scourses with concrete evidence of vote rigging.

If not .......why make false claims ?

33 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

Yet another foreigner in Thailand that claims to know the "facts"... "Thais are like naughty children"?   Not at all patronizing.  No, they are not "petrified" of FB, but they are now very wary of what they post or "like".  Even TV has warned members about what not to post.  Anyway, I'll let you get back to your facts.

3 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Tens of Thousands of redshirts streaming into bangkok flying a red flag , shopping centers blown up, airport seized, bombs and shootings everywhere and the police just went home, totally impotant except for a handful of heroes.

The reason your still here is because of the army. Don't trash them on face book. Trash them here like you are doing now, yeah big loss of civil liberties!

You see sunshine civil war needs to be cut EARLY. Try googling Syria, once civil war starts it impossible to stop even by the army.

A lot of expats here are totall frauds. They could zip back home on the next flight rather than have a horrible life under an oppressive regime especially the married ones with kids that should be in proper schools but that involves giving up a pretty fantastic expat lifestyle style.. Not so bad after all eh?

Airports have been sized by the Yellow Shirts and not the Red Shirts. Civil war in Syria is about a regional power conflicts and noting about Thailand.

The police is not stupid. Once the army takes over the police stays in the background because they can't beat them. 

InMyshadow: You seem to have no idea how Thailand is run, so do go ahead and blame it on the red shirts. If I remember correctly wasn't it a farang that blown up the Central World according to photos of the Nation and a paper we are not allowed to quote on TV.

BTW What is the difference if tens of thousand of yellow flucked to Bangkok and blocked all the roads. I am not yellow nor red but your color in your post is very clear.

Airports have been sized by the Yellow Shirts and not the Red Shirts. Civil war in Syria is about a regional power conflicts and noting about Thailand.

The police is not stupid. Once the army takes over the police stays in the background because they can't beat them. 

InMyshadow: You seem to have no idea how Thailand is run, so do go ahead and blame it on the red shirts. If I remember correctly wasn't it a farang that blown up the Central World according to photos of the Nation and a paper we are not allowed to quote on TV.

BTW What is the difference if tens of thousand of yellow flucked to Bangkok and blocked all the roads. I am not yellow nor red but your color in your post is very clear.
Your missing the point I could care less who wears what shirt so it was yellow, that doesn't change the landscape unless it matters to you because you are pushing your political agenda . It's about the inability to accept democracy

Which color did the most damage is irrelevant, why would it be?

Don't be mistaken, a civil war here through years of deep political divide would be long and bloody!

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:

Your missing the point I could care less who wears what shirt so it was yellow, that doesn't change the landscape unless it matters to you because you are pushing your political agenda . It's about the inability to accept democracy

Don't be mistaken, a civil war here through years of deep political divide would be long and bloody!

There would be no chance of civil war if the feudal system and the lackeys that protect it would finally wake up to the 21st century.  But that's unlikely because they don't live in the 21st century. 

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is too busy responding to the long-running flood crisis to consider lifting his junta’s ban on political activities, one of his subordinates said Tuesday.

really ? you , of course, mean the floods that we all were told would not happen this year

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

Yes they are mentally ill and can't even speak English

A bit unfair surely. The junta has some very good english speakers in it though what they actually say may be a bit 'odd' at times. As for your claim that they are mentally ill, I couldn't possibly comment on let alone 'like' as they are a bit touchy about critisism.

5 hours ago, Orac said:

A bit unfair surely. The junta has some very good english speakers in it though what they actually say may be a bit 'odd' at times. As for your claim that they are mentally ill, I couldn't possibly comment on let alone 'like' as they are a bit touchy about critisism.

I don't care what there touchy about. There law breakers and human rights violations are a joke. In my eyes there the worst in history. Failed is to kind

On 10/31/2017 at 2:27 PM, webfact said:

"Today we are still speaking evil"

Sure, you do but haven't you always done that anyway?

Nice to be able to blame the floods that they created as an timer waster to cancel another promise, very evil :whistling:

23 hours ago, baboon said:

The reason I am still here is because I am still here. The army preventing a civil war has nothing to do with it because they didn't. They didn't because there was no real threat of it happening except in the fertile imaginations of some.

That is what you saying.. and it is of course convenient that you live far from BKK so no real problems. Its ok for people getting killed by red terrorist and Charlem saying nothing can be done about it people should go home (meanwhile letting his terrorist wing plan their next attacks

But I agree.. no reason to keep the ban on political activities. Just stupid not to allow it.

Edited by robblok

22 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

In My Shadow

Don't kid yourselves they are not all petrified of face book and most of the many millions in rural communities wouldn't even now where to find it.

My son you are so misinformed about Thai people on facebook, the country is one of the biggest users of Facebook anywhere in the world, go google the facts. Thais love it so much, even the cat next door has a page.

Yes they want peace but not at any cost as we will see in the future no doubt.

Naughty children - firm hand.

The sort of thing written by one of those crap ex school teachers no doubt.

On 10/31/2017 at 12:11 PM, InMyShadow said:

Thailand was nowhere near a civil war in 2014.  The protests were dying of apathy.  Outside of select areas of Bangkok life was hardly affected.  Planning for an election in July 2014 was proceeding.  The coup was staged to prevent this election.

The majority of Thais accept democracy, it's only the military and the elites they support that don't.  It is the military's refusal to accept democracy that will lead to civil war.

Its all soooo very simple: Prayut want one thing.....NOT GIVING UP HIS POWER HE HAS

and all speculations and arguments from any side will let this down!!!!!!!!

So boys and girls and farangs and thais: No democracy in this coungry at all: Military is ruling and will rule it for ever...and democracy in Thailand for what as all the neigbouring countries neither have!!!!