Base Cap Print

mmaacc

I'm looking for a small store that would be able to print or sew a logo on a base cap. Any chance to break the 300 pieces limit as in Chinatown and get some good work done?

Thanks,

Mac

As nobody else has replied I have seen some cap logo sewing shops in MBK plaza. Not sure what level they were on or what quantity is minimim buy at least you will get some exercise trying to find them.

I'm looking for a small store that would be able to print or sew a logo on a base cap. Any chance to break the 300 pieces limit as in Chinatown and get some good work done?

Thanks,

Mac

As nobody else has replied I have seen some cap logo sewing shops in MBK plaza. Not sure what level they were on or what quantity is minimim buy at least you will get some exercise trying to find them.

There is a good place in Bobae. If you take a taxi to Bobae Tower, prior to hitting the river bridge crossing, look right and you will see a huge purple and yellow sign CAP??????? something or other. They provide blanks and can sew many many in one hour!

Tesco Lotus On-Nut.

There is a stand on the ground floor outside KFC that will do 1 piece for you for about 200 baht. You need to bring the logo in JPG format. They cant deal with AI format.

I got some T-shirts done there, and continue to get bits and bobs done for the company. Very good quality. The T-shirts have fallen apart before the embroidery!

Thanks,

Mac

There is a good place in Bobae. If you take a taxi to Bobae Tower, prior to hitting the river bridge crossing, look right and you will see a huge purple and yellow sign CAP??????? something or other. They provide blanks and can sew many many in one hour!

Didn't Bo Bae burn down a few weeks ago?

Thanks,

Mac

The MBK shops don't have a minimum, but it will cost slightly more for just one baseball cap to be embroidered.