Trump calls for death penalty for Uzbek man charged in New York attack

webfact

14 hours ago, riclag said:

There are millions of people who share the same feelings as Mr. Trump ,don't you think? He Tweet's to get his message out.Besides the defense can't argue .The excrement already admitted to the crime.

Liberal judges, appeals, more appeals, more liberal judges and 20 years later the Liberal Supreme Court will hear the case. Their ruling will most likely be the death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment, therefore taxpayers get to cough up about $30,000 US dollars or more each year to keep this piece of camel dung alive for the rest of his miserable life. I got news for him though, he aint going to heaven and the false prophet mohammad is not going to give him 72 virgins, male or female. That promise in life is to get these brainwashed school boys to do what the false prophet says, because they cant get any sex as long as they are single, they are too lazy to work and for them to even look upon a nude image is a death sentence in their ideology of the koran.  Sheer stupidity to believe anything written in the koran,

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Proposed solution: If he's found guilty in court, send him to someplace like Somalia, where they will gladly kill him for $3,000.  Bullet to the head. Pow!  He's gone. 

$3000 !!!! Jeesh, bring him down to my part of Thailand. All you have to do is beep your horn at the lights and shout wan*er out the window and the young lads on motorbikes who take offence will whack you for free. Failing that $200 will pay for the deed.

16 hours ago, riclag said:

There are millions of people who share the same feelings as Mr. Trump ,don't you think? He Tweet's to get his message out.Besides the defense can't argue .The excrement already admitted to the crime.

71/2 billion people in the world need to take a dump most days, just like trump.... they all get the same sphincter feel... just like trump. A shared feeling, but hardly relevant to a correct political response

2 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Liberal judges, appeals, more appeals, more liberal judges and 20 years later the Liberal Supreme Court will hear the case. Their ruling will most likely be the death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment, therefore taxpayers get to cough up about $30,000 US dollars or more each year to keep this piece of camel dung alive for the rest of his miserable life. I got news for him though, he aint going to heaven and the false prophet mohammad is not going to give him 72 virgins, male or female. That promise in life is to get these brainwashed school boys to do what the false prophet says, because they cant get any sex as long as they are single, they are too lazy to work and for them to even look upon a nude image is a death sentence in their ideology of the koran.  Sheer stupidity to believe anything written in the koran,

You do realize that only a third of the population of the planet is Christian, right

ergo... two thirds believe that Jesus is the false prophet.... and therefore, believing anything in the Bible is sheer stupidity

4 hours ago, attrayant said:

If this guy can't get a fair trial and therefore doesn't get the death penalty, you'll have Trump to thank for that.  Here's what two federal prosecutors had to say about Trump's latest case of verbal incontinence:

Untitled.png.72074a8880f00bb990968ec18850f6aa.png

Once again, clueless Trump proves he has no idea how the system works.

I hope he and his family/defenders find out 1st hand as they are on trial for treason. That might be why 45 is trashing the judiciary now.... thinking ahead for once. I swear 45 has a Russian handler. 

family time.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:54 AM, lust said:

I love Trump. He’s the leader the US needs. Hollywood, cnn, and a large majority of liberals are just too stupid to realize it. =)

... Too stupid, or too worried?  Liberals seem hell-bent on losing the next election the same way they lost the last one.   BTW, Antifa planning the next round of lib brownshirt violence starting tomorrow.   20 target cities I believe.