"My life is in ruins" says male model after video of him having sex with his ex goes viral

rooster59

8 hours ago, burgdawg said:

Bheard..I hadda read your post slowly a FEW TIMES'....I thought you wrote charmingly "....HOW TO ENHANCE A FLAGGING PUBIC PRESENCE"

ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆ

LOL, you beat me to it burgdawg!  He's just embarrassed his shortcomings have been revealed to the public.  :shock1:   Yep, his career will really limp along now.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"My life is in ruins" says old fat farang fart after video of him having sex with his wife's best friend goes viral.

Now that is the sort of headline that would attract attention on these pages. Not this rubbish about some poncy model.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chippendale said:

1 hour ago, TEFLKrabi said:

Yeah, you’re right. A bit like sticking your girl on your profile pic. ?‍♂️?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A TEFLer? She's out of your league.

She looks likes she very well fed, the groceries would kill a TEFLer.  

• Haha 1

Chip and dale  ( his first two sexual conquests) or chippendale cuz he wants to be an exotic dancer.  Either way it seems a little sad.

And the pudgy woman staring with dead eyes from the left of his comments. She looks as bored in the picture as when they make love.

9 minutes ago, TEFLKrabi said:

People moan about Thai teachers and moan about TEFL teachers....

No beef with teachers here

Edited by greatwhitenorth
  • Like 1

What a whinger - his boo-hooing is far more embarrassing than a sex tape. Unless he embarrassed himself in the sex tape. 

A more serious way that his life could be in ruins though is if his former famous model ex gf (also in the video) decides to sue him. 

6 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

What a whinger - his boo-hooing is far more embarrassing than a sex tape. Unless he embarrassed himself in the sex tape. 

A more serious way that his life could be in ruins though is if his former famous model ex gf (also in the video) decides to sue him. 

Nobody can prove who uploaded the video I guess so it would be a difficult task to sue anyone.... 

4 hours ago, 55Jay said:

In the gym, got the tattoos, shagging models.... and here he is, literally crying his poor wittle eyes out on the internet like a precious mamma's boy.   What the hell is wrong with these poofy millennials. 

His not a model. A pretend model