Apartment rentals in Chiang Rai?

nomanymore

Hey Ya'll,

I'm currently in Chiang Mai, looking at the possibility of moving to Chiang Rai soon (want something slightly more quiet).

In Chiang Mai there are plenty of monthly rental apartment places...I was wondering if anybody could give me names (and possibly websites?) for the same in Chiang Rai.

Example:

http://www.huaykaewresidence.com/

You can see room types and rates...

Looking for something cheap-ish around the 5k mark.

khob khun ka!

Choices are extremely limited in Chiang Rai compared to Chiang Mai. And the quality isn't as good - imo. But a google search will bring up the 3-4 bigger buildings available. I think its the Q condo, the D condo and the Like condo. All have websites. Good luck.

5 hours ago, Manassas said:

Choices are extremely limited in Chiang Rai compared to Chiang Mai. And the quality isn't as good - imo. But a google search will bring up the 3-4 bigger buildings available. I think its the Q condo, the D condo and the Like condo. All have websites. Good luck.

I looked through all these and they all seem to be for sale only...A google search of rental condos only came up with the super expensive ones.

18 hours ago, SplitInfinitive said:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lalee-Apartment/349907141778207

Plus: Cheap/Central/full of student nurses from hospital across the road

Minus: Pretty grungy. 

Several similar blocks on that road behind hospital.

Yup...definitely looks grungy. lol But I'll walk around the road see if I can find anything by foot

Hi,

I own a nice 37 sqm studio with aircon, ceiling fan, 42 inch led TV, walk in shower etc. for 7.500 Baht a month + water and electricity. Location is on the 9 th floor (pool view) at Chiang Rai Condotel in the middle of the city and short walking distance away from the famous  "clock tower".

Contact me here or visit chiangmairiversidecondo.

Have a good day.

17 hours ago, nomanymore said:

I looked through all these and they all seem to be for sale only...A google search of rental condos only came up with the super expensive ones.

Sorry, perhaps the official website lists only sales, but most units have been sold to investors who are now renting them out. Google on 'condos for rent' and they should come up. And most prices are negotiable despite list price.

I've rented in Chiang Mai which has beautiful full-size (1-2 bdrm) condos all over. But most of the new buildings in Chiang Rai tend to be studios for some reason. But with some diligent looking there are places out there.