Non-o Visa Run

I am over here working having arrived on a multiple non-B and my fiancee and baby on Multiple non-O, My WP application and I am hoping :o this will be here before my first 90 days.

I was told that once I get my WP my dependants will not need to do visa runs - is this correct?

however I was also told that, as I am not married my partner and son have to do a visa run every 90 days.

Can someone clarify?

Heli

I am over here working having arrived on a multiple non-B and my fiancee and baby on Multiple non-O, My WP application and I am hoping :o this will be here before my first 90 days.

I was told that once I get my WP my dependants will not need to do visa runs - is this correct?

however I was also told that, as I am not married my partner and son have to do a visa run every 90 days.

Can someone clarify?

Heli

It is true that you and your dependents do not have to do visa runs but only if you (or your company) will apply for an "extension of stay". You just have to process a 90 days notification instead of a visa run.

If you are not married to your partner how can you legally call them dependents?

Can someone clarify?

Heli

It is true that you and your dependents do not have to do visa runs but only if you (or your company) will apply for an "extension of stay". You just have to process a 90 days notification instead of a visa run.

If you are not married to your partner how can you legally call them dependents?

Here lies the conflicting evidence; The UK consulate stated it did not matter whether we were married or not as we have a child together, his Birth Certificate shows both our names, however I was tolf that we needed to be married :D

Can someone clarify?

Heli

Does this include a person who has an O-A visa (Longstay/retirement) whose spouse has a dependants visa? Also what do you mean by 'You just have to process a 90 days notification instead of a visa run'

If you are doing visa runs your dependents would also have to do visa runs - only if on an extension of stay could dependents get matching extensions.

I do not believe Thai Immigration is going to accept a non wife as a dependent wife. No extensions of stay.

Baby would not be a problem as there is no overstay problem for them so no extensions required.

//pwllgrgr: If on an extension of stay you are required to make 90 day address reports to immigration (if you don't leave the country). Some people mistake that as a replacement for a visa run.//

If you are doing visa runs your dependents would also have to do visa runs - only if on an extension of stay could dependents get matching extensions.

I do not believe Thai Immigration is going to accept a non wife as a dependent wife. No extensions of stay.

Baby would not be a problem as there is no overstay problem for them so no extensions required.

//pwllgrgr: If on an extension of stay you are required to make 90 day address reports to immigration (if you don't leave the country). Some people mistake that as a replacement for a visa run.//

You asked the same question in another thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1078809

The answer is still the same.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com