Thailand Elite Members

kkcheo

Hello

This is directed to Thailand Elite members.

I was wondering if you experienced any changes in the privileges or services with the change in Government and also the visa rules?

The reason I'm asking is because I am thinking about getting membership. The access to play Alpine GCC sounds too good since the membership is already THB800,000 or so.

Thanks and have a nice day. You may PM me if you prefer.

-Keng

No changes so far. The new government questioned the project and a detailed audit was done. The decision to continue the scheme was announced sometime between Christmas and New Year; I forget the day. The TAT did say however that they would keep a tighter control on costs, so don't be surprised if some of the pricier privileges are shaved back in the future (Blue Canyon for instance left the programme in August IIRC).

I flew back to Thailand on Tuesday, and got the usual 90 day stamp and car back home, so no change there. Played Alpine just before Christmas too. The girl who brought me through immigration said that they were all pretty relieved after the announcement and thought their jobs were safe for now.

Of course, we seem to be in political flip-flop mode at the moment, so you never know...

No changes so far. The new government questioned the project and a detailed audit was done. The decision to continue the scheme was announced sometime between Christmas and New Year; I forget the day. The TAT did say however that they would keep a tighter control on costs, so don't be surprised if some of the pricier privileges are shaved back in the future (Blue Canyon for instance left the programme in August IIRC).

I flew back to Thailand on Tuesday, and got the usual 90 day stamp and car back home, so no change there. Played Alpine just before Christmas too. The girl who brought me through immigration said that they were all pretty relieved after the announcement and thought their jobs were safe for now.

Of course, we seem to be in political flip-flop mode at the moment, so you never know...

Thanks for the reply.

-K.