Democrats win bitter Virginia governor's race in setback for Trump

webfact

Trump is actively thwarting some of Congress's work and being a constant thorn in their collective side.  Just look at how much has been accomplished since Trump has been in office: nothing.  A lot of people, me included, want it to stay that way.

Pence would likely roll over for almost anything Congress wanted to do and since he doesn't tweet, he'd be much less of a global embarrassment.

Trump is the devil we know.  Pence is the devil we don't know.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, selftaopath said:

I despise the current VP and POTUS, but could you help me see how Pence would be worse than 45? I will/hope both to be gone but believe 45 is a/b the worst thing this country has ever experienced.

Thanks.

Trump is, at best amoral. Believes in nothing but himself, is incompetent, an obvious buffoon and shows up many evangelicals as the hypocrites they are.

Pence is an out and out Koch lackey. If he had real power, and with their help, he would dismantle decades of hard-won progressive policies with ruthless efficiency. While Trump is doing so too, he is less effective than Pence would be.

On the other hand...the nuclear codes would be safer in Pence’s hands. Sigh.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:42 PM, Skywalker69 said:

Rex Tillerson reassigns 'hundreds' of State Department employees to search for Hillary Clinton dirt

https://thetrumpimpeachment.com/Rex-Tillerson-reassigns-39-hundreds-39/index.html

He also recently hired a Putin/KGB buddy for providing security of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. I'll tell ya Russian/Putin/45 has lined up their lackeys and put them into powerful positions. I fear America will have a dictator.