Man faces animal cruelty charges for beating two dogs unconscious

webfact

1 minute ago, CLW said:
3 minutes ago, sanemax said:
Its nothing to do with hating dogs

Agree. But with animal cruelty like in the featured case

The guy had just been bitten by a dog, although it doesnt say whether that was the actual dog that bite him .

If it was that dog that bite him, then the best thing to do would be to kill the dog, as next time the dog may attack a Child or attack another adult

The guy had just been bitten by a dog, although it doesnt say whether that was the actual dog that bite him .
   If it was that dog that bite him, then the best thing to do would be to kill the dog, as next time the dog may attack a Child or attack another adult
The article clearly says it was not one of the two dogs that bite him. Just release uncontrolled anger at innocent beings. Typical for Thai male and this society

15 minutes ago, CLW said:
17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The article clearly says it was not one of the two dogs that bite him. Just release uncontrolled anger at innocent beings. Typical for Thai male and this society

The article doesnt say that those dogs didnt bite him, the guy who made the film just said that he didnt see those dogs bite him .

Jinda Kanchan I can only show my respect to you. I hope you will be fine and avoid all fines and prosecution. Soy dogs in this country are out of control. Government do not do anything to reduce theirs number. Soy dogs multiply in numbers from year to year  and became more aggressive. Many people including young children mutilated by dogs and become disabled for the whole life.  In places where few years ago were no soy dogs now are dozens. People cannot tolerate that anymore. Government needs to introduce strict dogs laws and animal control. Every dog needs to be chipped, registered and tracked. They need to introduce dog tax, dog licensing and severe fines for letting dogs roam streets without owners. Animal control need to check streets and collect every dog without chip and if dog is not claimed by owner put it down.

Animal cruelty law was illegally introduced  by military junta in 2014. This law is not working properly, designed bad way, it should be cancelled, until new proper law will be introduced.

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The article doesnt say that those dogs didnt bite him, the guy who made the film just said that he didnt see those dogs bite him .

Sure they bite him and i suspect they bite not only him. Too many accidents with dogs, people on motorbikes get injured or even some times killed by dogs attacks.

13 hours ago, Nemesis7 said:

Where is the Heroism in it? Or the humanity or the fact of judgemental skill that defines us human and the dogs as animal?

I was talking once to very wise looking old Buddhist monk in a temple in Chiang Mai and he said to me that animals have more potential to be The Buddha than humans............ think about that:smile:

2 hours ago, midas said:

I was talking once to very wise looking old Buddhist monk in a temple in Chiang Mai and he said to me that animals have more potential to be The Buddha than humans............ think about that:smile:

If monks think that animals have more potential to be the buddha than humans then their religion is for animals like stray dogs but definitely not for humans:)

Dogs are a serious problem in Thailand.

Culling is not the answer.

Humanely destroying individual dogs that present  a real and present danger is also necessary from time to time.

however one feels that this has nothing to do with either - this is just a depraved person acting out some physiologically disturbed fantasy.

i imagine if he's done the same to an elephant, the penalty under the law is the same?

1 hour ago, punchjudy said:

sounds like he has lost his mind

I'm just curious would your hatred for these dogs even extend to     " Tongdaen "- and be very careful how you respond  (and if not why not) - bearing in mind the unbelievable praise that was bestowed on this dog by someone who was the most important person in Thailand:sleep:

HM King adopted Tongdaeng in 1998 from the litter of a stray dog that had been taken in by a medical center he had recently dedicated. Her name means "copper" in Thai

A commemorative block of four postage stamps featuring Tongdaeng was issued by Thailand Post in 2006

HM King Bhumibol called her "A common dog who is uncommon"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongdaeng

Edited by midas

The cheapest way to eliminate soy dogs is for sure shooting. Shooting is cheaper 4 times than lethal injection and 100 cheaper than sterilization. Even the reach country like USA still uses shooting in many states to eliminate street dogs. For example in Utah USA the bill HB 210 was passed to allow shooting feral animals. Not only animal control shoot stray dogs in Utah, but also volunteers have a right to do so. This is that we need in Thailand too.

On 11/10/2017 at 9:02 AM, midas said:

Yet another magnet to stick on my fridge.

• 1 month later...

Jinda Kanchan showed to everyone in Thailand how to be a hero!!! The memory about him will stay for decades, people will start telling stories about his brave deeds, how how many children he saved from feral beast attacks. He will remembered in people memories like Robid Hood or Theseus who killed the Minotaur.

Government is not going to fix stray dog problem, it will be more and more dogs on the streets. It is time to act and start building your dog hunting arsenal. Powerful lasers, slingshots, hand catapults, poisoned darts- everything works. They sell all that stuff in online Chinese stores. Cheap and deadly. 

Good guys sleep night time, bad guys go hunt for dogs:)

On 11/8/2017 at 2:53 PM, webfact said:

A community head in Nontaburi’s Bang Bua Thong district has been charged with animal cruelty for repeatedly beating two dogs until they fell unconscious, with one appearing to have been killed.

community head ? quite possibly misplaced ego; 

much like crimes human-to-human, cases like this need stronger penalties due to the higher severity of the crime

29 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

community head ? quite possibly misplaced ego; 

much like crimes human-to-human, cases like this need stronger penalties due to the higher severity of the crime

there is ZERO severity in this case. Community head should have right to clean his district from dangerous predators. Aggressive dogs put children at risk of death.