Video: What have we here then? Pattaya police find gun haul in Pattaya beach road car stop

webfact

Video: What have we here then? Pattaya police find gun haul in Pattaya beach road car stop

4pm.jpg

Picture: Siam Chon News

A video showed what happened when a police checkpoint by the station on Pattaya beach road stopped a car.

Inside the Honda Jazz driven by 20 year old Chaiwat Charnkla were a host of guns, magazines and ammunition. There was even what looked like a Japanese sword.

As the public and tourists looked on, Chaiwat, from Ubon, told the cops he was a BB Gun sportsman and was down in Pattaya on a trip to find some places to practice with his mates.

He was taken to the station where chief Apichai Krobpetch cast an eye over the guns that included M16s as well as short arms.

The main problem for Chaiwat seemed to be that 11mm bullets had been found in the dash.

Posters on the story on Siam Chon News said this ammunition was not compatible with playing BB Gun.

Other posters said that BB Gun enthusiasts were often harassed by the police.

While another asked what he was doing with a sword.

Siam Chon News did not report about any charges being laid or what the police did in the matter.

Source: Siam Chon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-09

3 hours ago, jobsworth said:

there used to be a shop on beach road selling japanese samurai swords

which i guess were left over from world war 2.

Got 6 genuine WW2 Samurai swords on E-bay for 800 baht each. What surprised me was the almost realistic looking false carbon fibre handles. Thought that was invented later.

PM me and I'll give a good price.

Honest John Anteeks.

Address varies.

You could call me but someone stole my SIM card.