"If you have a go at my mum what do you expect!" - irate Thai passenger hits back in latest 'drama'

webfact

"If you have a go at my mum what do you expect!" - irate Thai passenger hits back in latest 'drama'

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A passenger who had their ticket cancelled by an airline after a spat at a window has hit back at staff.

She said that she was not prepared to sit idly by while the airline confronted her mother.

Now the matter is in the hands of police after a video was posted online. Thailand's defamation laws are notoriously strict when it comes to revealing other people's behavior.

The latest Thai drama involves Thai Lion Air who wouldn't let Chitchaya Wanitkit fly to Singapore.

Insults were apparently hurled and even, allegedly, a ball of crumpled paper.

Chitchaya said she was standing up for her mum but now she has gone to Don Muang police to get some better CCTV footage to go with that which was posted on a phone that only had sound.

The airline were due to issue a statement last night after interviewing their staff members.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-10

30 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thailand's defamation laws are notoriously strict when it comes to revealing other people's behavior.

Yeap, it's about the only law here that people seem to take seriously. You can kill, lie, cheat and steal, etc - it all gets forgotten very quickly. Call some a 'water lizard' and you're the worst person on the planet. You hurt some narcissistic man-child's feelings. 

I blame Tony Fernandez for initiating this new breed of low-class, self-entitled flyers when he launched Air Asia with the banner, "Now everyone can fly." I am an infrequent customer on LCC's but when I am and I gaze upon their hordes, I can't help thinking, "...but I wish most of this lot had stuck to using the bus instead."

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I blame Tony Fernandez for initiating this new breed of low-class, self-entitled flyers when he launched Air Asia with the banner, "Now everyone can fly." I am an infrequent customer on LCC's but when I am and I gaze upon their hordes, I can't help thinking, "...but I wish most of this lot had stuck to using the bus instead."

I am the same. I love the low fares of course but when you drag people whose intelligence is 18th century at best and put them in 21st century situations, then the ramifications are all too often glaringly obvious.

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Absolutely old boy. Shouldn't allow johnny foreigner and the poor plebs on the same plane as you.

Astonished to hear you use these cheap charlie airlines and flying with the great unwashed. Thought you'd be a business class wallah all the way!

6 hours ago, SGD said:

I am the same. I love the low fares of course but when you drag people whose intelligence is 18th century at best and put them in 21st century situations, then the ramifications are all too often glaringly obvious.

clearly as a tv academic you may want to revise your chronology a bit to set the century back a few clicks perhaps even to b.c. since even  the 1500's produced revered geniuses such as leonardo davinci. it would seem clever and dumb can be found in any century.

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Absolutely old boy. Shouldn't allow johnny foreigner and the poor plebs on the same plane as you.

Astonished to hear you use these cheap charlie airlines and flying with the great unwashed. Thought you'd be a business class wallah all the way!

unwashed is ok but don't even think about eating your own food on the flight.

14 hours ago, NanLaew said:

So you must be a bit special, then, gazing upon their hordes, those low-class, self-entitled people who paid the same as you?  I wonder how many of them think exactly the same of you as you peer down your pretentious nose at them?

10 hours ago, SGD said:

"...when you drag people whose intelligence is 18th century at best and put them in 21st century situations, then the ramifications are all too often glaringly obvious".

As can be seen in so many posts here!

15 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I quite like AirAsia. The cabin crew wear black tights and high heels and look like sexy minxes. The stewardesses aren't bad either.

That said, Tony Fernandez has made a pig's ear of QPR.

Well must say these days in many carriers both low cost and schedule airlines the behavior of ground staff or cabin crew are really awful as if there are doing you a favor by flying with them, where as they forget without the passengers they wont have their jobs.