Taxi to bangkok from pattaya

lorddaverichards

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello I'm looking for a reliable taxi service to drive me directly to the American Embassy in Bangkok from Pattaya. I'll be in the Embassy for only 30 minutes because I'll have a specific appointment time (early to mid morning probably). I need a very reliable driver that can understand how critical the time factor is. I'll need the taxi to wait around while I complete my business then come pick me back up and return to Pattaya same day. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good taxi or private car service for this Embassy run, thank you very much.

15 hours ago, rainwater said:

Hello I'm looking for a reliable taxi service to drive me directly to the American Embassy in Bangkok from Pattaya. I'll be in the Embassy for only 30 minutes because I'll have a specific appointment time (early to mid morning probably). I need a very reliable driver that can understand how critical the time factor is. I'll need the taxi to wait around while I complete my business then come pick me back up and return to Pattaya same day. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good taxi or private car service for this Embassy run, thank you very much.

Many recommend Mr. T Taxi.  You can find his number online, as well as other providers.

That will run you about 2500 b+.  You can take the bus round trip for 216 b.  Just saying..  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On July 23, 2018 at 3:32 AM, bkk6060 said:

Many recommend Mr. T Taxi.  You can find his number online, as well as other providers.

That will run you about 2500 b+.  You can take the bus round trip for 216 b.  Just saying..  

Yep, never got the attraction of a taxi to pattaya. Bus is comfortable, cheap and don't have to deal with the driver much which is a plus ime.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, Dick Crank said:

Yep, never got the attraction of a taxi to pattaya. Bus is comfortable, cheap and don't have to deal with the driver much which is a plus ime.

Agreed, for a single traveler without a lot of luggage.  Add additional passenger(s) and the economy of scale tips more toward a taxi.  Also, taxis are available 24 hours/day whereas buses aren't, and even if you use Bell Travel with mini-van shuttles within Pattaya/Jomtien, the convenience of a non-stop taxi ride has a value component.

On 7/22/2018 at 7:59 PM, rainwater said:

Any taxi, car or Limo service. The driver will wait for you.

Edited by The manic

8 hours ago, The manic said:

Any taxi, car or Limo service. The driver will wait for you.

No not any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few weeks ago here i was in the Jomtien complex ,saw a taxi booth next door to the zing hotel.

taxi to Bangkok 1500 ,ok so he arrives 1130am we arrive in Silom at 240pm !!!

3 hours 10 minutes later !!!!!!!! Now , he only stopped once without asking and that was to refuel and it was only 10 minutes ,so i have no idea which way he went to Bangkok but it took 3 hours !!!! 

He said he wanted to avoid the tolls so no idea but next time i will say go via the expressway !!!!

Edited by georgegeorgia

55 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

No not any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few weeks ago here i was in the Jomtien complex ,saw a taxi booth next door to the zing hotel.

taxi to Bangkok 1500 ,ok so he arrives 1130am we arrive in Silom at 240pm !!!

3 hours 10 minutes later !!!!!!!! Now , he only stopped once without asking and that was to refuel and it was only 10 minutes ,so i have no idea which way he went to Bangkok but it took 3 hours !!!! 

He said he wanted to avoid the tolls so no idea but next time i will say go via the expressway !!!!

And? Did you ask him the price first? Why didnt you tell him to use the tolls? On a busy day Pattaya to Bangkok can be 3 hours depending where you depart from and where you arrive. Its called cross town traffic.  Chill out and go with the flow..you are a stroke candidate! Go for a massage. Get some dirty water off your chest.  That will put a  smile on your face! Enjoy yourself....Its later than you think!

Edited by The manic
  • Haha 1