[UK] Best Phone Network for Thailand?

UK2Bangk0k

I'll obviously get a Thai simcard and stick it in my other phone for local calls etc but I want to keep my regular phone active out there too for emergencies and to do stuff like receive texts to log into email accounts and banking stuff and to make the odd call back home and texts.. you know the deal..

My contact with EE is up this month and going to switch but who offers the best pay monthly deal where you get good roaming?

What do you get?

Thanks! 

Being formally in the telecommunicationsindustry i can recommend the website below it tells you the cheapest ways how to call Thailand mobiles & all other countrys from abroad, select the destination you want to call and it tells you the best voip rate provider will be displayed the website is updated regularly.You can then use on your mobile phone either MOBILE VOIP APP or C-SIP Simple add in your account details and call any where for the lowest rates possible.If you want to have your own UK number connected to your Thai mobile or any other mobile the best company is soho66 in London costs only £2 a month inc all incoming calls and text messages.

Voip comparison
http://progx.ch/home-voip-prixbetamax-3-1-1.html

soho66.co.uk
For your UK number in Thailand. Much better than skype!

Edited by KhunBENQ
huge fonts not acceptable, fixed