Thai citizens urged to answer PM's 6 questions

webfact

Citizens urged to answer PM's 6 questions

BANGKOK, 13 November 2017 (NNT) – Citizens across Thailand are being reminded that, from today, they can submit their answers to the Prime Minister’s 6 questions at Damrongtham Centers and the 50 district offices of Bangkok. 

Bangkok City Permanent Secretary Phattarut Tantranon has invited citizens to submit their answers to the Prime Minister’s 6 questions, from today, at any of the capital’s 50 district offices, saying they can do so during normal office hours with only an ID card needed. 

Adviser for the Deputy Prime Minister for Security Affairs, Panitan Wattanayakorn, remarked that the PM is ready to heed the will of the people and noted this is not the first set of questions posed by the premier, as he wishes to obtain a clear idea of the public’s opinions at each step along the National Roadmap. He pointed out the latest batch are especially important as the country is in the final stretch before a new general election. 

Panitan emphasized that the ability to communicate directly with the prime minister is positive and follows earlier calls for the PM to listen to the people more closely . He said back and forth between the government and politicians is expected, so it is more important that everyday citizens have their voices heard. 

The adviser reminded the public that there are other ways to contact the premier as he is utilizing all the latest communication technology. He stated preparations are being made so that the leader can gain a clear picture of the public’s feelings about the general election.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-11-13

"He stated preparations are being made so that the leader can gain a clear picture of the public’s feelings about the general election".

You mean he wants to know if he can legitimately win before throwing his hat in the ring...will this courtesy of a pre election questionnaire be extended to other political parties?? Of course not! ...what's that we hear on the wind getting louder by the day?? The cries of 'double standards'...now where have we heard that before??

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He stated preparations are being made so that the leader can gain a clear picture of the public’s feelings about the general election.

He will know once he sees the poll results.  That or head over to Huai Kwan for a reading.  YOu will get both personal and spiritual consultation.  I like to go as late as possible.  That is when the spirits are at their best :smile:

3 hours ago, jonclark said:

"He stated preparations are being made so that the leader can gain a clear picture of the public’s feelings about the general election".

You mean he wants to know if he can legitimately win before throwing his hat in the ring...will this courtesy of a pre election questionnaire be extended to other political parties?? Of course not! ...what's that we hear on the wind getting louder by the day?? The cries of 'double standards'...now where have we heard that before??

As most governments do, they have unbiased unpublished surveys conducted and they perfectly know what people think.

This is just a biased way to collect opinions on biased questions in order to pretend to have popular support.

Questions  

1/ Who is in power?

2/ Was I elected?

3/ What is the road map ( Does anybody know because i dont)

4/ Are we corrupt?

5/ Are we underpaid?

Hardest question for last sorry Do your best to answer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Thailand going back ward or forward ( Wrong answer and you might need re-education)

Ok leave name address Phone number just in case we not understand some answers that we think you answered  wrong  Nice to live in this democracy dont you think?

After reading all the previous posts I can clearly draw a conclusion that TV posters have that guy 'figured out'........

However the important thing is for 'his' 'Thai' people to see him as clearly as we do.......... HOW CAN WE HELP THAT ALONG??? is the next question that I have........... 

7 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

After reading all the previous posts I can clearly draw a conclusion that TV posters have that guy 'figured out'........

However the important thing is for 'his' 'Thai' people to see him as clearly as we do.......... HOW CAN WE HELP THAT ALONG??? is the next question that I have........... 

They probably know but they choose their camp!

In the same way, the Thai people who protested behind Suthep against corruption perfectly knew he was a corrupt crook!