Thai wife,22, killed husband 40 years her senior - because she found a condom in his trouser pocket

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Sad isn "t it, when people aren 't happy at a murder re enactment.  

The world is such a topsy turvy place.

Not what I mean, his look seems to go beyond that.

Not showing the professional detachment you'd expect from the police in these circumstances.

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Not what I mean, his look seems to go beyond that.

Not showing the professional detachment you'd expect from the police in these circumstances.

Perhaps he felt stabbing a man a dozen times and stuffing his dead body in a septic tank because he had a condom in his pocket distasteful.

Most people judge others rightly or wrongly I think you will find. 

Just now, greatwhitenorth said:

Perhaps he felt stabbing a man a dozen times and stuffing his dead body in a septic tank because he had a condom in his pocket distasteful.

Most people judge others rightly or wrongly I think you will find. 

I know.

Still, seems unprofessional to me.

Almost visceral...

Posts containing derogatory slurs will be removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Still doesn't mean he shouldn't exercise professional detachment.

I suspect he is human and has some prejudices.  If you really feel he is not up to the standard of facial nuetrality that you feel is professional, I suggest you inform his superior instead of wasting your time vilifying him here. Really even if all of us agree with you, the offensive man may pull the same face at another murder.  Bluespunk, here is your chance to make Thailand a better place as far as homocide detective facial response objectivity goes.  Good luck, my fellow forum mate

7 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I suspect he is human and has some prejudices.  If you really feel he is not up to the standard of facial nuetrality that you feel is professional, I suggest you inform his superior instead of wasting your time vilifying him here. Really even if all of us agree with you, the offensive man may pull the same face at another murder.  Bluespunk, here is your chance to make Thailand a better place as far as homocide detective facial response objectivity goes.  Good luck, my fellow forum mate

Hmm, a forum is where opinions are expressed, not job training sites...

Oh and, I'm certainly not your mate.

Edited by Bluespunk

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Hmm, a forum is where opinions are expressed, not job training sites...

Oh and, I'm certainly not your mate.

Or in your case, where others opinions are repressed.

Twice now you have rejected my attempts to bond with you, you certainly take  a  dim view of others that disagree with yourself.  

Just now, greatwhitenorth said:

Or in your case, where others opinions are repressed.

Twice now you have rejected my attempts to bond with you, you certainly take  a  dim view of others that disagree with yourself.  

Ah, now you really have got that wrong.

It's not others.

7 hours ago, saakura said:

More likely, she was with him for the money and had her own young boyfriend and not giving much in bed to the old fatherly husband.

looking at her I can say without hesitation now or as a fit university student she would have got nothing from me in the bedroom. even now sleeping alone is a better experience than that prize. poor husband must have been very hard up or perhaps glaucoma.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

What, no comments about old men with younger wives?

Anyway, she could have made up the condom story, dead men tell no tales.

Dumping him in the pooh was a step too far. 

Disposing of bodies in the septic tank in India is very common.  Checking suspect's septic tanks is fairly routine.  Wouldn't be surprised if it is common here in Thailand as well.

Edited by joeyg

1 hour ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I suspect you are baiting me now,  you don" t disagree with others. I am the only one? 

I think we can all see who is guilty of baiting...it's the one making feeble little insinuations across threads

Edited by Bluespunk

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

She must have been such a shrew that even her youth didn't do

much to the poor hubby who had to have fun outside a marriage,

or was it a condom left from long time ago, guys tend to keep one

in their wallet and forget about it, the other day i threw out a condom

from 2007....

unused I hope :whistling:

5 hours ago, Jimbo in Thailand said:

She looks absolutely filthy with dirty smudges on her face, shoulder, and arms.  Geez, how far did this reenactment go? :shock1:

Suggest you visit spec-savers urgently and  trust you don't drive a car or bike.

The "smudges" is the copyright name across the photo.