Thai wife,22, killed husband 40 years her senior - because she found a condom in his trouser pocket

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Artisi said:

and it only took 51 posts , well done.

+ 1 Time for the Wurlitzer Prize for legless frogs for the poster. Why calling the victim a sicko if he only had a condom in his pockets? Ignorant and not very intelligent. 

4 minutes ago, maximillian said:

Nittaya Saengdeuan stabbed Amnuay Wensila multiple times until he was dead -

Amnuay Wensila... maybe Italian, oh no, wait, maybe Hungarian or Iranian, maybe Thai.

Wake up please.

Definitely not an Italian name...

3 hours ago, nasanews said:

What the hell a 60 years old sicko doing with a 22 years old girl.

If you'd said "What the hell a 60 year old sicko doing with a 12 year old girl" I'd agree with you, but that's not the case.

There's nothing wrong with a 60yo banging a 22yo, she's an adult and makes her own choices.

3 hours ago, stevkob said:

If you'd said "What the hell a 60 year old sicko doing with a 12 year old girl" I'd agree with you, but that's not the case.

There's nothing wrong with a 60yo banging a 22yo, she's an adult and makes her own choices.

I gone through phases/ages from sticking with 18 to 20 year olds.  It was fun at my age 65.  thank God for my health.  My regular squeeze now is a lovely slim 38 y.o. Lao girl.  The oldest girl I've ever been with and all time #2 spot on the list of greatest hits.  I like the "ballerina type" build which is getting harder and harder to find here now. Used to be easy.  Anyway back to your point.  All pedophiles should be hung by the balls until dead.  IMHO.

15 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Wonder if they used the same johnny for the re-enactment.

Given that the packet was presumably unopened, there's no way of knowing if the contents are still serviceable at this stage. In that regard it's kind of like Schrödinger's johnny...

When I go out my wife always checks to ensure I have some condoms and delivers a short lecture about the risks of STD's and tells me to check the 'hoy' is clean before 'lia' !

She automatically assumes that anytime I am away overnight I will take a lady.

Edited by HauptmannUK