Favourite Thai Memory

Jet Gorgon

Ah, kodacky moments. :D

Fondly remember old Samui, too (not as far back as '79 tho, Mid!) Sure remember that rock'n'roll wooden bridge to Reggae Pub. Saw a few people fall into the lake (and they were heading to the club) and several wobblies as bikers clacked across. :o

Ah, kodacky moments. :D

Fondly remember old Samui, too (not as far back as '79 tho, Mid!) Sure remember that rock'n'roll wooden bridge to Reggae Pub. Saw a few people fall into the lake (and they were heading to the club) and several wobblies as bikers clacked across. :o

Yeah, watching people fall off was mildly amusing, as long as they weren't hurt.

In the green mango they used to sell a small chang for about 40 baht, then every night an old guy would push his stand into the club selling large change for 30 baht???? Very strange, but great.

• 3 weeks later...

First, as a plump blond child being pinched for good luck by beautiful Thai girls.

Second, the smile on my G/F's father's face as 3 trucks rocked up with the materials he had ordered for him to build a family home. The most pleasure I have had from giving something away.

Third, when the local sharmen told me we were destined to be together as we had already battled it out in several previous lives.

Last, my G/F giggling as I knelt down and tried to avoid getting soaked by a crazed monk throwing holy water around whilst chanting during a ceremony and seeing a beautiful brown cow looking in at me through the window of the room, munching grass with the sunlight beaming in over it's head. At that moment I knew I would always love Isaan.

Edited by lambada