Monthly apartment rental (Lower Sukhumvit)?

mockingbird

Hi all.

I'll be arriving in Bangkok mid January for 2 months, then back again July for another 2 months.

For that length of time I don't want to go down the hotel route, and I obviously can't sign a 6 month lease on anything.

Does anybody know of any good condo's/serviced apartments that you can rent on a month to month basis in the lower sukhumvit area?

Preferably a 1 bedroom. Pool/gym would be nice, but certainly not deal breakers. 

Budget 20-30000 bath per month.

Many thanks.

Siam Court at the end of soi 4 next to the Woraburi Hotel. Service apartment and can get for month-to-month at your price point, but only for a spacious studio. Has small gym and pool. Ask for Lek or Na. Very friendly and excellent English. 

Thanks for the replies.

I can't find anything available for 2 months on airbnb, and that Thai website has little or listings.

As I'll be spending roughly 4 months per year in Bangkok for the forseable future, I'd like to find something that I can come back to on repeat stays (which rules out airbnb)

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Try Omni towers on Soi 4 also known as Soi Nana. Some here on this forum will bash it for various reasons but I did live there on 2011 for a year and it does meet your criteria. A general google search of Omni Tower will lead to Agoda, Hotels.com, etc type sites.I rented from the company in the link below in 2011-2012 with the same circumstances as yours. They have an office inside the building so maybe it can work for you.

http://www.omnitowersyncatesuites.com/

On 11/30/2017 at 10:34 AM, toesolipsolie said:

Try Omni towers on Soi 4 also known as Soi Nana. Some here on this forum will bash it for various reasons but I did live there on 2011 for a year and it does meet your criteria. A general google search of Omni Tower will lead to Agoda, Hotels.com, etc type sites.I rented from the company in the link below in 2011-2012 with the same circumstances as yours. They have an office inside the building so maybe it can work for you.

http://www.omnitowersyncatesuites.com/

Because Omni Towers has a lot of Mid-Eastern residents, it does get a lot of bashing, most from people who have never set foot inside.  I have a friend who spends 8 months of every year there in a studio condo, uses the pool every day and has never had an issue with other residents.  Sometimes the pool can get crowded with families and kids but that is not unlike pools everywhere.

Pretty much boils down to if you are tolerant of them, they'll be tolerant of you.

You might also try Saranjai Mansion, on the dogleg of Soi 6 off of Soi 4.

Edited by dddave