One Month in LOS - best phone/internet package

gerryBScot

I am going to be back in LOS and want to know what's the best current package for a 1 month stay. I want to be able to take calls make calls access online all the usual stuff. Any suggestions.

14 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Buy AIS sim card. Top up. Buy 1 week data package. *777*7009# for 89 baht. Rinse and repeat.

400 baht for a month at 0.5 Mbps(512 kbps) is very poor advice. Even worse that he needs to apply the package every week.

But if someone can't take a few minutes to work backwards through an existing thread, perhaps this is what happens...

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

400 baht for a month at 0.5 Mbps(512 kbps) is very poor advice. Even worse that he needs to apply the package every week.

But if someone can't take a few minutes to work backwards through an existing thread, perhaps this is what happens...

For a basic service it works very well and IMHO excellent for a 1 month visit. But of course we do look forward to your alternative suggestions. Maybe you will take a few minutes to provide one or more.

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

For a basic service it works very well and IMHO excellent for a 1 month visit. But of course we do look forward to your alternative suggestions. Maybe you will take a few minutes to provide one or more.

Maybe a one month package for a start..... Why on earth would some chose to pay more for a weekly package.

Perhaps you didn't understand my earlier reply. Since we know nothing about the likely data usage of the OP, it makes more sense that he peruses the thread suggested to get an idea of what is best for his needs.

Just spouting out random packages is worse than useless.