Airport limousine from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya?

coralia

Does anybody know how much we might be charged for taking an airport limousine from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya?... We have used this service several times from  the airport to Bangkok - they charged us 1300 Baht, if my memory serves me right - for a Toyota Camry. We are two people + two suitcases + a wheelchair, I seem to remember that the Toyota Camry was fine...

Thank you.

The official price with AOT is 3,100 Baht if you take a Camry. Goes up to 6,100 if you choose a BMW. 

Not good value IMO. Choose a private operator like PT Taxi where you will be greeted with a name sign and charged 1,000 Baht for a normal car or 1,300 for a spacey Innova which will fit everyone, luggage and wheelchair for sure. Can be booked online, just google the company.

1 hour ago, MadMuhammad said:

I’ve been using Tann’s Taxi for over 5 years. Great female safe drivers that don’t speed or make any reckless manoeuvres. :cheesy:

1300thb from suvarnabhum to Pattaya.

You mean they dont make any reckless manoeuvres on you.:cheesy:

2 hours ago, wump said:

The official price with AOT is 3,100 Baht if you take a Camry. Goes up to 6,100 if you choose a BMW. 

Not good value IMO. Choose a private operator like PT Taxi where you will be greeted with a name sign and charged 1,000 Baht for a normal car or 1,300 for a spacey Innova which will fit everyone, luggage and wheelchair for sure. Can be booked online, just google the company.

Indeed the AOT limos are priced on the high side.

Though, saying that, my wife and I always pick up an AOT limo when landing at Swampy as it's convenient and the boot can take two large cases and two cabin cases with ease, always well air conditioned, clean and spacious, and Easy Pass enabled.  1600 baht to Don Mueang area, tolls included in the price, and no hidden extras.

31 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

[email protected]

Will respond with an e-mail with phone #'s if a problem.  At Airport will have sign up with your name on it.

I usually use Mr T - when you email to book, include your Thai phone number and switch your phone on as soon as you land. I usually get a call from the driver when I'm in Immigration or baggage reclaim.

TOT Limo will set you back 2500 baht, I somtimes go by Pblic Taxi negotiate around 1000-1200 baht but I live in Jom Tien so its a bit further.   You can also take the Bus for 180 baht, drops you off in Pattaya Tai, then branch out from there.

16 hours ago, wump said:

Thanks for answering my question!!!!! We are only interested in the AOT limousines.

It's amazing how some people answer (with the best intentions, I'm sure) without actually reading my post... I mentioned we have a wheelchair and somebody recommended taking the bus... Oh well.

6 hours ago, coralia said:

Thanks for answering my question!!!!! We are only interested in the AOT limousines.

It's amazing how some people answer (with the best intentions, I'm sure) without actually reading my post... I mentioned we have a wheelchair and somebody recommended taking the bus... Oh well.

So true. Many times when people just asked a simple question the topic gets derailed until people just give up trying to ask a question or give a proper answer. It's frustrating. Seems a lot of members have too much time on their hands and just want to comment for the sake of commenting. If you have no valuable input for the topic why not keep quiet? Sure there is other avenues for small talk and voicing your opinion?

And yes, I realize this post is making me a hypocrite.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 11:05 AM, flynn said:

Mr ttaxi . 1000 baht, send him a email With your flight details and they will pick you up, 1000 baht,

You wouldnt happen to have Mr T's phone number would you. He took us to golf a while back and knows the courses pretty well but I lost his card.

That's if it's the same Mr T. Has glasses and drives incredibly slow so he'd stand out a bit.

15 hours ago, sgoodes said:

You wouldnt happen to have Mr T's phone number would you. He took us to golf a while back and knows the courses pretty well but I lost his card.

That's if it's the same Mr T. Has glasses and drives incredibly slow so he'd stand out a bit.

Mister T is not one person - it's a company in Pattaya (Soi Diana) and they employ many drivers. In my considerable experience of them, the drivers are generally better than most on 
Thai roads.

To whomever mentioned wheelchairs, it might be worth emailing and asking if there is a larger vehicle in the fleet that could take a wheelchair.

Contact details below......

I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm planning to email Mister T to collect me from SUV next month.

Mr T Pattaya Taxi business card.JPG

10 hours ago, VBF said:

Mister T is not one person - it's a company in Pattaya (Soi Diana) and they employ many drivers. In my considerable experience of them, the drivers are generally better than most on 
Thai roads.

To whomever mentioned wheelchairs, it might be worth emailing and asking if there is a larger vehicle in the fleet that could take a wheelchair.

Contact details below......

I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm planning to email Mister T to collect me from SUV next month.

Mr T Pattaya Taxi business card.JPG

Awesome. Thanks heaps. That's definitely them. I recognise the card.

18 hours ago, sgoodes said:

Awesome. Thanks heaps. That's definitely them. I recognise the card.

Welcome - do post and let us know what you think.

By the way a friend who arrived here in UK yesterday had Mister T pick him up from Jomtien and drop him at SUV, reported  "Just as ever  - no problems, 1000 Baht, job done" :thumbsup:

On 12/21/2017 at 6:59 AM, VBF said:

Welcome - do post and let us know what you think.

By the way a friend who arrived here in UK yesterday had Mister T pick him up from Jomtien and drop him at SUV, reported  "Just as ever  - no problems, 1000 Baht, job done" :thumbsup:

I'll be calling them to pick me up for golf. I have an airport mob already but just need someone that knows the golf courses. Will let you know. thanks again.

Archived