Uighur escape pressures Thai cops

webfact

9 hours ago, smew said:

Majority of Uighurs are good and law abiding people after  WW2 China took over East Turkmenistan and Tibet and made their populations slaves  to the Chinese culture and their commie system. These are the peoples that seek freedom like you and have and I enjoy every single day., I been to Tibet and seen what the Chinese invasion done there. Chinese junk invaded our stores just as they invaded Tibet and east Turkmenistan. Be free uighurs ! ! 

Then you see everything from Myanmar. The Uighur muslim have get hole the wold attention. Because people hunt the Uighur muslim out of Myanmar. Who start to kill?

Uighur muslim is absolute not innocent.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I think you should have stopped writing at I'm not thinking every thing after that  is gibberish

But I am quite certain you do understand his "gibberish", but do not want to read anything out of your line of thought.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The six officers, including a commander and his deputies, will also face an investigation as to whether they failed in their duties that led to the 3am escape yesterday.

I'd imagine the officers looked like this guy at 3:00 AM.

Careful-with-that-rifle-old-boy.jpg

58 minutes ago, beowolf2012 said:

I´m not thinking in same way as you.

Uighur muslim is not political prisoners they are more guilty end you think.

Yes.  Many folk seem to forget that most of them ran immediately to join Daesh.

9 hours ago, beowolf2012 said:

Please explain!!!

Where i am wrong..

It's quite simple really.

The Uighurs who escaped were not criminals.

They are refugees, fleeing persecution, occupation and seeking the freedom to follow their way of life.

Can't make it any simpler for you.

8 hours ago, hansnl said:

You are right!

Thanks...

Uighur or other muslim they not want peace, so why did i have to give them peace?

Muslim want to take over hole the wold and if it stand to me they will not make success in that.

Maybe many countries political people want to sleep, but i can see what there happen and can put 2 and 2 together. Then you and other can call me racist. but i don´t care.  

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

1 minute ago, car720 said:

Yes.  Many folk seem to forget that most of them ran immediately to join Daesh.

IS you mean...

There is also big problems in Philippine special in south is or daesh ruling there. Not long away from Thailand. South Thailand also have problems with muslim from Malaysia and Indonesia.  

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

They are refugees, fleeing persecution, occupation and seeking the freedom to follow their way of life.

Follow their way of life.

My first encounter with them was in Shanghai when I tried to stop two of their women from stealing my girlfriend's backpack.  Immediately there were 3 guys with knives coming at me.  Luckily there was a carload of police going by right then and they took off.  If you have ever had any dealings with the Romany gypsies you will know what they are like.

2 minutes ago, beowolf2012 said:

IS you mean...

There is also big problems in Philippine special in south is or daesh ruling there. Not long away from Thailand. South Thailand also have problems with muslim from Malaysia and Indonesia.  

Sorry.  Off topic.

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I do not trust you. Are you muslim?

1 minute ago, car720 said:

My first encounter with them was in Shanghai when I tried to stop two of their women from stealing my girlfriend's backpack.  Immediately there were 3 guys with knives coming at me.  Luckily there was a carload of police going by right then and they took off.  If you have ever had any dealings with the Romany gypsies you will know what they are like.

I know what is happening to a culture.

I can't account for every individual, all peoples contain scum.

However, I do not judge all on the basis of a few or their faith as one poster appears to be doing.

8 hours ago, beowolf2012 said:

Thanks...

Uighur or other muslim they not want peace, so why did i have to give them peace?

Muslim want to take over hole the wold and if it stand to me they will not make success in that.

Maybe many countries political people want to sleep, but i can see what there happen and can put 2 and 2 together. Then you and other can call me racist. but i don´t care.  

Not being pedantic, but its "Whole World"

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I know what is happening to a culture.

I can't account for every individual, all peoples contain scum.

However, I do not judge all on the basis of a few or their faith as one poster appears to be doing.

and you know that I am not against your thinking.  I just sometimes like to err on the side of objectivity.

9 hours ago, beowolf2012 said:

Then you see everything from Myanmar. The Uighur muslim have get hole the wold attention. Because people hunt the Uighur muslim out of Myanmar. Who start to kill?

Uighur muslim is absolute not innocent.

Uighurs are not from Burma.

You are thinking of the Burmese citizens, fleeing Genocide, known as Rohingya.

That is the very least of your wrongful assumptions in this quoted post.

3 minutes ago, car720 said:

well if they tried to steal from your girlfriend then everyone of the bastards, men women and children should have their organs harvested.    I was accosted by a guy with an eye patch once.  Nothing happened, no one was hurt and nothing was stolen. But I feel all pirates and those who identify as pirates should be castrated so the pirates are no more

Just now, greatwhitenorth said:

well if they tried to steal from your girlfriend then everyone of the bastards, men women and children should have their organs harvested.    I was accosted by a guy with an eye patch once.  Nothing happened, no one was hurt and nothing was stolen. But I feel all pirates and those who identify as pirates should be castrated so the pirates are no more

Normally I admire witty responses but your response lacks just one thing.  Wit.

Perhaps you can tell us just exactly how many of these people you have had face to face dealings with.

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I don't care whether you trust me or not.

My religious convictions are none of your business.

The word muslim not go under religious thing. Muslim is same as what people are same as people from England is English. so you can not use the word religious on my question to you!!!!

They should join up with their cousins from Myanmar, the Rohingyas, to become a super exiled group. The U.N. and other organizations just starting to get decent aid to them. 

Edited by diddygq