Passpoprt re-re newal at Trendy Office

5 minutes ago, chippy1941 said:

Have answered all the questions required and downloaded the application forms the it says get the times to attend at the friendly building but when I trythe e.mail adress it changes to Thai and even my wife can't understand it the e.mail adress is [email protected]

This is the correct address, not sure what you mean it changes to Thai, other than the screenshot, which implies your email client changes to Thai after entering the address?

I have tried to use the same email address in both Outlook and Gmail with no issues.

17 minutes ago, chippy1941 said:

Have answered all the questions required and downloaded the application forms the it says get the times to attend at the friendly building but when I trythe e.mail adress it changes to Thai and even my wife can't understand it the e.mail adress is [email protected]

Are you clicking the link on the page or did you paste it in or type it in. 

If clicking it that may be the problem.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you clicking the link on the page or did you paste it in or type it in. 

If clicking it that may be the problem.

The problem seems to be the OP not the VFS email address, it seems he is clicking on the email link and there is a problem with his email client account in doing this, probably not formatted correctly, I get the same problem

Just email them using your normal email address without clicking on the link, just paste it into your normal  email account

35 minutes ago, chippy1941 said:

Untitled.png

When you left click on the MailTo address on that page, it opens the default email client on your Windows computer. This is probably a program you normally never use. Instead, right click on the email address and copy it to your clipboard. Then, open your normal email program and paste the email address there.

If you want to avoid similar problems in the future, there are ways of changing your default email program, which will mean you can just click on MailTo links in the future with the system doing the right thing. Explaining how is outside the scope of this forum (you could ask in the IT forum if you want to know how to do that).

18 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

Why not just type in the subject line in english (or does it default to Thai script), then just type in the message as with any email?

I do not suggest trying that unless you understand what is happening. The default email client is quite likely set up with an outlook.com email address you normally do not use. The replies would go there, and you would need to know how to open the default email client again to see the replies.

In general, using programs you do not understand on Windows computers is not a good idea.

Have answered all the questions required and downloaded the application forms the it says get the times to attend at the trendy office Hve treid direct . mail and it has been returned to me. Wife sent on hers and it was returned. I have an Internet with firefox and she has Google,also same with Lap top. Have recently changed from TOT to True could that be the trouble?

22 minutes ago, chippy1941 said:

Have answered all the questions required and downloaded the application forms the it says get the times to attend at the trendy office Hve treid direct . mail and it has been returned to me. Wife sent on hers and it was returned. I have an Internet with firefox and she has Google,also same with Lap top. Have recently changed from TOT to True could that be the trouble?

You say your email "has been returned" to you. Do you mean the email was rejected, and returned with an error message. Or, did VPS reply with an unsatisfactory message? Please clarify exactly what you are seeing when you send VPS an email using your regular email program (that you successfully use to communicate with other people).

The problem is not your Internet provider if you can use your email program to communicate with other people. Test this by sending an email to your wife.

Edited by BritTim

As advised in a earlier post, I sent a blank email to them, this is the response I got

Thank you for your email.

This is an automated response.

This email address is ONLY for booking an appointment to submit a passport application. You’ll need to schedule an appointment by email. Include your first name and last name and 3 alternative dates and times from 8:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday except public holidays (Bangkok time). You will receive an email confirming your appointment.

Edited by darrendsd

3 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

As advised in a earlier post, I sent a blank email to them, this is the response I got

Thank you for your email.

This is an automated response.

This email address is ONLY for booking an appointment to submit a passport application. You’ll need to schedule an appointment by email. Include your first name and last name and 3 alternative dates and times from 8:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday except public holidays (Bangkok time). You will receive an email confirming your appointment.

You need to write a certain thing in the E-mil topic heading , something like "Book an appointment"

4 hours ago, chippy1941 said:

Untitled.png

Looking at your Outlook email client, you appear to have the client setup for Thai with an added language pack.

Entering an email address to the To field will not change your menu bar to a different language. As the computer language is set to English (bottom right of task bar), what language is displayed when you type into the Subject line?

Edit: Removed by poster (email format protected and not displayed) ........... 

Edited by chrisinth

WE have tried everything you all suggested with no result,too complicated for us so have called IT engineer in to sort it,in the meantime have sorted my passport problems on a friends computer and all ok. Many theanks for all your help,once fixed I hope I don"t have to use that e.mail again !!