Commuters Trapped In BTS Rush Hour Breakdown

snoop1130

BTS is almost unbearable during non rush hour.  Not enough trains.  It sure isn't cheap, either.  Busses are more comfortable, but then there is the gridlock.  Thais and wiring?  Nope.  It was good when it was cheap and new, and the girls didn't have their faces in smartphones.  MRT is almost as bad.

Buses are more bearable than non-rush hour BTS? We're living in different worlds - although I'm living in Bangkok!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

BTS is almost unbearable during non rush hour.  Not enough trains.  It sure isn't cheap, either.  Busses are more comfortable, but then there is the gridlock.  Thais and wiring?  Nope.  It was good when it was cheap and new, and the girls didn't have their faces in smartphones.  MRT is almost as bad.
ain't cheap? the average fair is about 40 baht. Wow 95 % of users are thai. You must be struggling

what a load of rubbish. the BTS is an extraordinarily well-managed system with extremely few breakdowns or interruptions. Compare that with the almost daily chaos in Singapore or KL (admittedly they have more lines).
My home towns' transport system in Europe experiences interruptions almost on a daily basis (I follow the daily paper online), and it for sure is not a third world place.
I would go so far to say that the BTS Company is maybe the best-managed transport Co in all of South East Asia

Hahahahahaha!! What “south east Asian cities” transport are you comparing?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I took a bus from Sham Paragon to Huai Kwang MRT ,and for 18 THB it was faster, more comfortable, safer, and more convenient than the BTS to the cluster took at Asshook, and another uncivilized ride up the MRT.

Is this English? I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "faster", "more comfortable" or "safer".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app