Buying light bulbs near Loi Kroh road

mrblonde

Totally random, is there anywhere on, or near to Loi Kroh road where I can buy 2 or 3 light bulbs for the lamps in our room? Large screw thread, we want as bright a bulb as possible

were here for 2 weeks so don't mind buying them and leaving them here when we leave

4 hours ago, BuddyDean said:

And staying on LK with a UK GF....I can see why he needs extra light; not a very bright candle, himself.

Maybe  the candle he is trying to use has a very short wick or the "watts" are somewhat diminished!

I am sure he is about to be enlightened by our illuminating and bright flashes of inspiration which will enlighten his/her/their otherwise dull existence.

I hope he continues to excite some sort of a spark into their darkness.

Jump across to Chang Moi road, there is a lighting store on the left just after the 1st bend in the road.  7 watt LED bulb just 65 baht.  They also do LED tubes (Complete system) jst wire into where you had old fluro tube.  Very good and cheap upgrade for only 150 baht.   I dont remember the name of the shop but they are very friendly and helpful.  Warm white and Daylight versions are available.  

Saw in Home Pro Hang Dong a few days ago that you can now get LED bulbs in 3 colours of white... Warm, Daylight and a new one called Cool.  A promotional display by the brand HiTek also have a bulb that can be switched between all 3.  89 baht for the 8 watt version.  Single colour 8 watt just 59 baht.  Some amazing deals out there at the moment.