Terminal Cancer Sufferer Murders Girlfriend out of Jealousy

snoop1130

Terminal Cancer Sufferer Murders Girlfriend out of Jealousy

by CityNews

photo-from-reinactment.jpg

Reenactment of the murder

CityNews – A man suffering from stage four terminal cancer murdered his girlfriend out of jealousy on November 22 after he thought she might be cheating on him.

Police arrested 46 year old Pracha Munnee on November 23 after his girlfriend aged 26 was found brutally murdered at her home following a confession he made to the victim’s mother.

Pracha told police that he suspected his girlfriend may be cheating on him as he found birth control pills and an unused condom in her possession. He became furious and while she was lying on the bed with her back to him, he struck her over the head with a log three times before stabbing her in the neck and finally strangling her with a nylon rope.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/terminal-cancer-sufferer-murders-girlfriend-jealousy/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-11-24

Hope he gets Life...

... by that, I mean to send him straight to prison hospital bed!

sounds great eh!! and so caring...

yeah! -  but;  strap him up for immediate application of Terminal palliative treatment...

doped with morphine, such that he can't eat, nor drink, nor blink, nor be able to speak to complain... and feel his own life be drained away into tomorrow's crocodile poo pit

16 hours ago, tifino said:

Hope he gets Life...

yeah! -  but;  strap him up for immediate application of Terminal palliative treatment...

doped with morphine, such that he can't eat, nor drink, nor blink, nor be able to speak to complain... and feel his own life be drained away into tomorrow's crocodile poo pit

Any idea what cancer and pain can do to your mind?

Might that be the reason he lost his sense of right and wrong?

What he did was very wrong, but the reactions I read give me the idea you also might have a lot of pain seen the medieval level of idiotism.

Edited by hansnl

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

What he did was very wrong, but the reactions I read give me the idea you also might have a lot of pain seen the medieval level of idiotism.

It is a medieval feudal society to which many belong and that includes Thai people also. :coffee1:

4 hours ago, johncat1 said:

Lot of finger pointing there including the suspect... Did they just say " 1,2,3, POINT ( click ) " and the suspect did it automatically  ?

It was a unanimous decision to ensure nobody mistook the accused this time.

29 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

It is a medieval feudal society to which many belong and that includes Thai people also. :coffee1:

Oh dear, oh dear.

I presume most TV members come from countries that declare themselves to be developed.

Hence my misplaced idea of developed TV members.

I hope they will never experience cancer induced pain and what it does to you.

18 hours ago, tifino said:

Hope he gets Life...

.....main thing, you feel good with your perverted fantasies.

34 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Oh dear, oh dear.

I presume most TV members come from countries that declare themselves to be developed.

Hence my misplaced idea of developed TV members.

I hope they will never experience cancer induced pain and what it does to you.

Pain from whatever cause maybe a reason but never an excuse for a killing/murder.

And I would think that those from developed countries have been taught/conditioned to control their 'rage'.

P.S. I have two family members (a sister and a daughter) both who receive morphine to assist with their cancer induced pain. Neither would want to murder someone. They carry themselves with dignity despite their illness. 

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Pain from whatever cause maybe a reason but never an excuse for a killing/murder.

And I would think that those from developed countries have been taught/conditioned to control their 'rage'.

P.S. I have two family members (a sister and a daughter) both who receive morphine to assist with their cancer induced pain. Neither would want to murder someone. They carry themselves with dignity despite their illness. 

"And I would think that those from developed countries have been taught/conditioned to control their 'rage'."

A naive viewpoint at best. In any sufficiently large population, there exists the bell curve. In any "developed" country, there are those who commit the most brutal, senseless acts, just as in Thailand there are those who are truly enlightened. My utmost respect for your sister and daughter - cancer is a difficult disease to live with, and those who carry that burden with dignity are an example for us all to follow.

20 hours ago, hansnl said:

And many other people get the idea that you always try to be the understanding one and the defender of the stupid.

22 hours ago, timendres said:

"And I would think that those from developed countries have been taught/conditioned to control their 'rage'."

A naive viewpoint at best. In any sufficiently large population, there exists the bell curve. In any "developed" country, there are those who commit the most brutal, senseless acts, just as in Thailand there are those who are truly enlightened. My utmost respect for your sister and daughter - cancer is a difficult disease to live with, and those who carry that burden with dignity are an example for us all to follow.

Thank you, but not naive a viewpoint. Something we were taught along with respect for others and good manners etc.

I don't get it. I have cancer (not terminal) and I treat every day as a miracle since my diagnosis. I do not have time for petty jealousy or any other negative emotion. If my cancer were terminal, I would be ten times more devoted to living in the moment and enjoying the time I had left.