Tv Adicted

cm-happy

I am addicted. I... even enter as a guest so members think I am just an occasional user. :o Is that like hiding the vodka in the bathroom laundry hamper? I do drink a lot of water. :D

The voddy's been discovered! Don't think anyone thinks you're just an occasional user, Jet Gorgon :D ! Or should that be Miss Gordon, a la Terry? :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lithium is probably still the most popular mood stabilizer for people with idiopathic bipolar disorder and helpful in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder such as that exhibited by TV addicts.

Is that what I've got? Thaivisa is a revelation, yesterday I found out I'm not really an Anarchist but a Libertarian, I'm not fully convinced as yet because I cant remember the last time I visited a library and I wake up this morning and find out I'm on a Bi-polar expedition, don't know about Bi-polar maybe Tri-polar 'cos I'll try anything once, now I wonder if I can get some of that Lithuanian stuff in the pharmacy here... :o

I thought 'hey, thaivisa, I can take it or leave it...' UNTIL A CRUEL, BRUTAL AND BULLYING MODERATOR banned me for a month...no access, not even to look at the posts...

I suffered withdrawal and contemplated mortality...

Shoot, Tutsi, why did that MOD let you back on? Did you tell him/her that your estate would file a lawsuit if you did yourself in because of this egregious insult to your fine standup character?

please see edited post...mods, this gorgon woman needs investigatin'...

although I do admire that you were expelled from high school...that is a badge of honor. I kept trying to get expelled meself but well intended teachers kept trying to protect me from the footbal coach hooligan squad...

I was kicked out of Boy Scouts when I was 12...maybe that counts for sumpin'...

Oooooh, Tutsi, kicked out of Boy Scouts at 12. That's probably a good rating, but I'm gonna havta check it out in the bad book manual. Give me some research time, please.

I thought 'hey, thaivisa, I can take it or leave it...' UNTIL A CRUEL, BRUTAL AND BULLYING MODERATOR banned me for a month...no access, not even to look at the posts...

he has since been forgiven as tutsi is not one to cast the first stone...

I was sent on holiday once also. I brought it on myself. But all is forgiven now. :D Its not nice being unable to reply to people who make stupid posts. :o:D

Shoot, Tutsi, why did that MOD let you back on? Did you tell him/her that your estate would file a lawsuit if you did yourself in because of this egregious insult to your fine standup character?

please see edited post...mods, this gorgon woman needs investigatin'...

although I do admire that you were expelled from high school...that is a badge of honor. I kept trying to get expelled meself but well intended teachers kept trying to protect me from the footbal coach hooligan squad...

I was kicked out of Boy Scouts when I was 12...maybe that counts for sumpin'...

Oooooh, Tutsi, kicked out of Boy Scouts at 12. That's probably a good rating, but I'm gonna havta check it out in the bad book manual. Give me some research time, please.

yeah...one ob de adults caught me stealin' cigarettes on a camp out...plus bein' half Bolivian and very dark I didn't look white like the rest ob de kids.

A disgrace to de uniform...plus I started to surf at 12 y.o. and Boy Scouts became pussy and redundant...

I got busted for dope while a senior in high school!...that must count for sumpin'?

Dear Messrs and Mdmes Tutsiwarrior, November Rain, Dan Sai Kid, Robski, and other Gentle People,

This is Doctor Samson. I am replying to your messages in proxy for my patient, Miss Jet Gorgon.

Miss Gorgon was admitted to our care at 11:59am for brandishing a machete and attacking cockroaches at a noodle stall. (Apparently, the cockroaches were using her laptop to send messages to a patpong sex site for Polyzosterinae deviants.)

Since her arrival, she has been thrashing and shouting "Thai visa". I was under the impression that her visa expired and she was worried of expulsion from the country. However, she hit her laptop computer, ate two cockroaches and then this site appeared on the screen. She has continued to shout at her computer and chant "Thai visa, must post".

After consulting with our farang staff, Nurse Ratched, I discovered the reason for Miss Gorgon's discombobulation: She wants to send you a message. I cannot fully understand her message content, but I shall do my utmost to fulfill her wishes, as I believe you are her only friends and her only salvation.

She repeats "vodka is lie (?)...post every five minutes (?)" continually, like a mantra. Perhaps if you respond, she will snap out of her trance.

Ms Gorgon is now receiving lithium treatment and will not be available for at least two minutes.

Thank you kindly for your understanding and compassion in this matter.

Sincerely,

Dr Samson

Dr. Samson, please pass this message on to Jet Gorgon for me.

Your cracked girl! A padded cell would do you good, you've been on TV since seven this morning, you are the most addicted and I'm not surprised that they've come to take you away. haha.

Thankyou.

P.S. any spare rooms? have you got broadband?

Your cracked girl! A padded cell would do you good, you've been on TV since seven this morning, you are the most addicted and I'm not surprised that they've come to take you away. haha.

Thankyou.

Bt15,000 a night. (Bt25,000, your mom can watch.) Good view of the Hilton. Free wireless and toilet priviledges.

Have been logged on since 7am but not always watching, Robski Pysanki -- walked dogs, showered, ate noodles, killed and ate cockroaches, and got taken away to some white building in the interim. Are you the forum thought police? Gimme another lithium. Maybe I need zantax...

Edited by Jet Gorgon

Well, they also banned Chon, Georgie and a whole slew of others at the same time so you wern't alone. Look what redemption has done for Chon now... :o

Thankyou.

Dr Samson

Regarding Prof Robski's recent letter I would like to add my wholehearted support in this matter and suggest that cold turkey would probably be the most suitable treatment for Miss Gorgon ... however, I would like to suggest that the treatment be conducted in the style, a la Mr Bean .. ie worn on the head .... please be warned that Miss Gorgon has a head full of asps which would possibly be a danger to your health when attempting to cover the said head with the said turkey .... sometimes though Dr Samson, you've got to be cruel to be kind !

Yours Respectfully,

Messers Tayler and David and J :o

Thankyou.

Dr Samson

Regarding Prof Robski's recent letter I would like to add my wholehearted support in this matter and suggest that cold turkey would probably be the most suitable treatment for Miss Gorgon ... however, I would like to suggest that the treatment be conducted in the style, a la Mr Bean .. ie worn on the head .... please be warned that Miss Gorgon has a head full of asps which would possibly be a danger to your health when attempting to cover the said head with the said turkey .... sometimes though Dr Samson, you've got to be cruel to be kind !

Yours Respectfully,

After a session with me, Dr Samson is now being treated with lithium and some kind of electrical wire nodes. I am in a stretch limo with a litre of vodka, olives and ice, a filled Lalique martini glass, my laptop, and three stray dogs I picked up on the way. Doncha love this country?

And I do not have asps on my head, my dear Taylor, David and J. Every species evolves. I have kitchen utensils as tresses.

Yours respectfully and see you in the alley,

Jet

Well, they also banned Chon, Georgie and a whole slew of others at the same time so you wern't alone. Look what redemption has done for Chon now... :o

I ain't talkin' about that time Boon...it was more recent. In the old days TV was more rough an' tumble...one expected to get banned at one time or another...

I doan wanna get into it further so's not to offend the forum rules...but have a look at recent threads that I've been on and YOU CAN PUT THE FINGER ON HIM :D

Dr Samson

Yours Respectfully,

That's not a Turkey Miss G!

post-35984-1168844229_thumb.jpg

I ain't talkin' about that time Boon...it was more recent. In the old days TV was more rough an' tumble...one expected to get banned at one time or another...

I doan wanna get into it further so's not to offend the forum rules...but have a look at recent threads that I've been on and YOU CAN PUT THE FINGER ON HIM :D

Past is past, Tutsi. Get on with it.

Every day, spend hours and hours pouring through the threads. Usually learn something new, find something mildly amusing, or infuriating. I'm a junkie and dont feel right if I miss a day. Maybe I need a life or a hobbie. Is there professional help available :o

We mods have the same problem......................

You could ask George for a special section to discuss your addiction with others. :D

Let's go for 'Surfers Anonymous'.

TVA has a nice ring to it, Thaivisa Anonymous - but seems self defeating, a forum to remove forum addiction. :o

TVA...Tennessee Valley Authority...they are nuclear, or last I heard...

Thai Visa Nuclear, an interestin' concept...let's align with Iran an' Venezuela an' give 'em He_ll...

(tutsi cradles his sawed off and contemplates Minister of Security ob de new enterprise...)

So, what are the symptoms of TV addiction?

Number of posts/ posts per day?

Checking back every 5 mins to see if someone has answered your last post?

Having to check into TV every single time you're online?

Answering the most inane threads, just because ...?

Reading every single forum you're interested in at least once a day?

Reading every single forum?

Just wondering if I qualify... :o

When I start I find it very difficult to stop - since New Year I have been trying to limit my time to just the weekend. If you look at My Assistant you will see that it's not working...

Even in Thailand there are laws against

sexual harassment in the workplace.

Try keeping it in your pants for a while

and give your assistant a rest.

:o

:o

The Colonel :D and I, Kan Win :bah: as most know, only post between Mondays and Wednesdays, as we REALLY wish to have some quality time together with family and friends.

Try it somtam, it Kan help you, in the long run. :D

Reading ThaiVisaDotCom :o is O.K., but replying in our quality time is not on, only in case of emergencies. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :bah: