Trump refers to a 'Pocahontas' in Congress at meeting with veterans

webfact

1 hour ago, Jsinbkk said:

You said you were amazed he got elected in your post. The small but crucial gains he made with the middle class and nonwhites as opposed to Romney in 2012 got him Elected.

Anti immigration and international trade message was one few thought would win the MidWest but here we are. All Republicans in near future will mimic him. Will be studied for years. Some idiot huh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/swing-state-margins/

There were many idiots involved in the election of trump. Most of them were white people. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There were many idiots involved in the election of trump. Most of them were white people. 

There must have been an equal or greater number of idiots involved in the election loss of Hillary Clinton.  What colour they are is irrelevant but probably on food stamps

1 minute ago, isaanbanhou said:

There must have been an equal or greater number of idiots involved in the election loss of Hillary Clinton.  What colour they are is irrelevant but probably on food stamps

Food stamps? Most people on food stamps are white people. But that's the kind of ignorant thing trump supporters often say. You're tripping if you don't think racist dog whistles and white resentment weren't massively important in trump's election. 

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Food stamps? Most people on food stamps are white people. But that's the kind of ignorant thing trump supporters often say. You're tripping if you don't think racist dog whistles and white resentment weren't massively important in trump's election. 

Sir, I said race is irrelevant, you are the one claiming race is a factor. You love to blow the whistle not me

4 hours ago, alocacoc said:

I have no clue why TV missed it. But I'm sure they'll post it later. Trump retweeted some examples of the evil islam ideology. It's only truth. Just another party for Trumpophobes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Fake news, the guy on crutches was not beaten by an Islamist.

So no, far from the truth.

Edited by stevenl

6 hours ago, USPatriot said:

But it was ok and not racist when bill maher said...They don’t like you, Pocahontas,” the comic said to Warren’s face on Real Time with Bill Maher earlier this year. The liberal audience laughed hysterically.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiikt7fp-TXAhWBvY8KHf0WBlMQxa8BCCQwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Because it was a barb directed at Trump's use of the term.  As psychological studies show, conservatives are severely irony-impaired.

7 hours ago, Jsinbkk said:

Trump got elected because he saw what the Washington insiders did not - unlimited immigration and unfair trade was wipeing out the middle class. While the Democrats were whining about ladyboy toilets in grade schools he focused on helping Joe Sixpack make more money. And it's working. Dems lost the middle class. Repubs got them now. 

Trump got elected because he lied and his followers fell for it. When are you guys going to realize this?  you're being punked!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/trump-fact-checker-1628/index.html

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day.

On 11/28/2017 at 2:29 PM, Jingthing said:

trump is a disgusting, racist dog whistling super TROLL as usual. That's the new normal out the presidency which he has dragged into the gutter.  Many Americans refuse to accept this as normal which means he will never gain more than his core base of about 35 percent. Anyway, the Pocohantas thing is clearly about BRANDING Warren because she will likely be running for president in 2020. Personally I'm not sure if she'll be the best choice for that. Plenty of time for that to be worked out. 

Why don't others give 45 a nick name or three? He deserves it... goose/gander.  I have a few in mind but don't think TV would allow them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 1:57 AM, Jingthing said:

I believe many Trump defenders are like the ones in this interview. 

On 11/28/2017 at 6:21 PM, riclag said:

Why would they walk out ? He was honoring what they did for their country as veterans.They even thanked the "honorable President of the United States" for inviting them to the WH. Veterans respect what President Trump is doing by not abandoning them, despite being demonized.Google it,then pick the source that fits your narrative

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/29/98-percent-of-republican-military-veterans-approve/

honorable, my backside

On 11/28/2017 at 11:31 PM, Watchful said:

Perhaps you should read the sites you quote...

"the senator has often spoken of her Native American ancestry."

She has ... wait for it ... none!

Now, she could easily prove her claim with a DNA analysis, but it seems that is just too much trouble.

Even Harvard bragged about having a Native American on their teaching staff.  "Bragged" until the scam was revealed.

Warren does not miss an opportunity to bash Trump. It seems she has a glass a$s and can't take it when he turns the tables.

My comment about Warren still stands.  She appropriated Native American culture not to help Native Americans, but for her own personal gain. She is "user" and a the perfect flag bearer for the liberals.

WHAT'S FALSE

You might want to brush up on the word 'liberals".

On 11/30/2017 at 12:30 AM, USPatriot said:

But it was ok and not racist when bill maher said...They don’t like you, Pocahontas,” the comic said to Warren’s face on Real Time with Bill Maher earlier this year. The liberal audience laughed hysterically.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiikt7fp-TXAhWBvY8KHf0WBlMQxa8BCCQwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

It's amazing to me that a grown-up (I assume) can be so clueless as you appear to be.

It partially explains how a lying sack of s*** like the man-child could get elected.