German mayor known for liberal migrant policy stabbed

webfact

26 minutes ago, jinners said:

Nice quote, now try being realistic. The faith that is Islam defines non believers as........... sorry can't be bothered anymore

It’s not a quote. 

I am being realistic. 

To judge all all members of a faith on the actions of its bigots is in itself, at the least, misguided...at worst it is much more than that. 

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

This is like saying that Christianity defines non believers as...

as what? worthless, less value than an ant? Acceptable to lie to, to abuse, to murder in Jihad. I'm not of the Christian faith. I'm not of any faith, so perhaps you could tell me where these practices to non christians are advised in the new testament?

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

It’s not a quote. 

I am being realistic. 

To judge all all members of a faith on the actions of its bigots is in itself, at the least, misguided...at worst it is much more than that. 

sorry, you must have a lot more disposable time to lecture than me. Over and out.

19 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

It really doesn't take that long to answer the bog standard arguments/views you express.

It's interesting to note the clique are attacking you and and repeatedly breach Forum Rules by way of generalised vilification of an entire group. Not one word of concern from the clique for the victim being subjected to an act of political violence  - speaks volumes. The same clique who constantly voice support for a minority party which only received 13% of the votes in the recent elections, yet position themselves as the voice of the majority - usual BS

Edited by simple1

I seem to have missed the masses of posts from TV members expressing their outrage at the Europe-wide conspiracy to downplay such incidents and avoid using the term 'terrorist attack'. 

Let's be honest - a man is almost murdered by a clearly radicalised individual shouting slogans of oppression, surely the definition of terrorism?

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Yawn. 

you keep spouting your views of love and tolerance. I am a very tolerant person but I also face facts. Islam is a major threat. It has many individuals unhappy with the western lifestyle. The UK has 23000 Muslims, not Buddhists not Jews not Christians. Muslims on a list showing they are a threat to a western society. Over 450 that the idiots in power have allowed to come back after being in Syria and Iraq. Indiscriminate murder and maiming of women and children has already happened.

Now the actual thread was in reference to a immigrant supporting mayor being stabbed. I said that encouraging the environment that causes deep divisions will often throw up unpleasant consequences. This mayor happened to be on the receiving end. For that I am sympathetic and hope he recovers but not surprised.

2 hours ago, jinners said:

you keep spouting your views of love and tolerance. I am a very tolerant person but I also face facts. Islam is a major threat. It has many individuals unhappy with the western lifestyle. The UK has 23000 Muslims, not Buddhists not Jews not Christians. Muslims on a list showing they are a threat to a western society. Over 450 that the idiots in power have allowed to come back after being in Syria and Iraq. Indiscriminate murder and maiming of women and children has already happened.

Now the actual thread was in reference to a immigrant supporting mayor being stabbed. I said that encouraging the environment that causes deep divisions will often throw up unpleasant consequences. This mayor happened to be on the receiving end. For that I am sympathetic and hope he recovers but not surprised.

I face facts as well.

The major one is that bigots are found in all walks of life and I do not judge all on the actions of bigots.

I also do not judge people to be a threat because of their faith.

I do not see how any person can blame the mayor for being stabbed, because he judges people on their actions and not their faith

It would make me a bigot to do any of these things.

Edited by Bluespunk

22 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I face facts as well.

The major one is that bigots are found in all walks of life and I do not judge all on the actions of bigots.

I also do not judge people to be a threat because of their faith.

I do not see how any person can blame the mayor for being stabbed, because he judges people on their actions and not their faith

It would make me a bigot to do any of these things.

YAWN