Registering a foreign tenant in my condo

Hi,

I own a condo a Phuket rented to a non-thai national. I heard that i have to register the tenant at the immigration office. I live now in north of Thailand. Is the tenant can register himself at Phuket immigration office ?

What kind of document i have to provide him please ?

Thanks a bunch !

A TM30, Alien in residence. Submitted by you the owner/ house master or most immigration offices will accept it from the possessor (tenant). If you have a yellow book for the condo and you are listed as the house master, you could also put the tenant in the yellow book.

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

A TM30, Alien in residence. Submitted by you the owner/ house master or most immigration offices will accept it from the possessor (tenant). If you have a yellow book for the condo and you are listed as the house master, you could also put the tenant in the yellow book.

Thanks Peter, so i provide to my tenant only the TM30 signed by myself and the copy of my the blue book, no need any passport copy ?

13 minutes ago, noopin2014 said:

Thanks Peter, so i provide to my tenant only the TM30 signed by myself and the copy of my the blue book, no need any passport copy ?

Thats basically it. Passport probably woudnt hurt, but different offices, and depending on the day, have variations. I would date the TM30 "yesterday" as technically its supposed to be done 24 hrs after moving in.

Possibly others can advise specific Phuket office requirements/enforcement etc.

Edited by Peterw42

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

52 minutes ago, noopin2014 said:

Thanks mate

If you download the form to print at home be sure to NOT print two-sided on a single sheet of paper.  They tear off the bottom of page one to return to you, and if it's printed on a single sheet of paper, that will rip off what they need to keep on the back.

1 hour ago, wpcoe said:

If you download the form to print at home be sure to NOT print two-sided on a single sheet of paper.  They tear off the bottom of page one to return to you, and if it's printed on a single sheet of paper, that will rip off what they need to keep on the back.

oK :)

On 11/29/2017 at 6:57 AM, noopin2014 said:

Copy of your passport is (normally) required.

Both blue book and passport copies have to be signed by you.

The tenant can try to do the registration without the passport copy but it can be requested.