Good Hairdresser in Bangkok...

Christopher LG

Firstly thanks to everyone who advised on opening a Thai Bank account a few days ago, very helpful...thank you.

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Bangkok please? I have quite long hair and am concerned, due to potential communication issues, as my Thai is limited, it may end up looking like Freddy Boswell...If anyone can recommend an English speaking hairdresser who can handle layers in a western guys longish hair, can you please let me know...many thanks.

On soi 63 I believe it is. Called Hair Home. It's maybe 1.5km up that rd from ekkamai station and it's on the right hand side. Looks like a ladies salon but oddly enough I saw 2 long haired groom concious fellows go in whilst I was getting a cut. The owner speaks English. I was always pleased with the results. Not worth getting a taxi on that rd though it's always packed. Decent english cafe on same side too if you are hungry. 

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

On soi 63 I believe it is. Called Hair Home. It's maybe 1.5km up that rd from ekkamai station and it's on the right hand side. Looks like a ladies salon but oddly enough I saw 2 long haired groom concious fellows go in whilst I was getting a cut. The owner speaks English. I was always pleased with the results. Not worth getting a taxi on that rd though it's always packed. Decent english cafe on same side too if you are hungry. 

Thank you...

7 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Many thanks...

• 1 month later...

quite a few English Speaking salons in Bangkok these days I think you will find, just give them a call and see if they sound proficient or not.

Here are a few I have been to and can recommend.

Savanna Salon - ploenchit

Zenred Salon - Rama 3
Zahara Salon - Sukumvit 13