Decisions decisions

janclaes47

2 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

Never mind as I’ve already sent my dear friend Rudy my bank details.

I knew it, I should have removed the email address, though I trust you will share some of that large sum with me.

Edited by janclaes47

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

To a Gmail account too. Very odd. I have never had a spam email to my Gmail email. Thousands to outlook etc but nothing gets through on my Gmail.  It could be kosher 

How do you see I have a Gmail account, as it only shows the senders Gmail address?

Anyway, it was in my spam folder and that was why I noticed it only after 7 hours, which mean I probably have missed out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

You really are a lucky guy .....  sorry to hear about the accident that killed your relative though .

BTW ...   what are you going to do with the 4,000,000 Euros   ... ?  I have a good friend from Nigeria who can introduce you to some brilliant investment schemes :shock1:

2 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

How do you see I have a Gmail account, as it only shows the senders Gmail address?

Anyway, it was in my spam folder and that was why I noticed it only after 7 hours, which mean I probably have missed out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

When he is intoxicated, he sees things which are not there. Quite normal. In fact :sorry:

4 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

The form data.