China says resurfacing tensions on Korean peninsula regrettable

webfact

China says resurfacing tensions on Korean peninsula regrettable

tag_reuters.jpg

China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi attends a joint news conference with French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian (not pictured) at Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing, China November 24, 2017. REUTERS/Jason Lee

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Monday that after two months of relative calm on the Korean peninsula, the resurfacing of tensions was regrettable.

Wang, speaking to reporters at a joint briefing with his Mongolian counterpart, said that China has an open attitude on solutions to the North Korean nuclear issue, but that parties should be consultative.

In late November, North Korea tested its most advanced intercontinental ballistic missile yet, putting the continental United States within range and increasing pressure on U.S. President Donald Trump to deal with the nuclear-armed nation.

North Korea's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Country called Trump "insane" on Sunday and said air drills between the United States and the South would "push the already acute situation on the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war".

(Reporting by Philip Wen, Writing by Michael Martina; Editing by Nick Macfie)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-12-04

The USA and South Korea is in South Korean territory, I see no problem with this it is only making North Korea upset because they know they will be destroyed if or when North Korea makes another test. There will be many players involved in the downfall of North Korea not just the USA and South Korea. 

14 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Delusional people in his line of work tend not to survive too long.

Splitting hairs. Perhaps delusion is what got them there. And kept them there. Gotta have a screw loose somewhere to kill millions.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201602/study-half-all-presidents-suffered-mental-illness

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

Splitting hairs. Perhaps delusion is what got them there. And kept them there. Gotta have a screw loose somewhere to kill millions.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201602/study-half-all-presidents-suffered-mental-illness

No. Not splitting hairs. Just not calling people I disapprove by using every pejorative term I can think of. Next thing you know, you'll be saying that psychopaths are cowards with your own private definition of the word.

14 hours ago, mikecha said:

explain please why chairman Mao was crasy and do u know him personaly 

The free world media has it that he produced and directed the 10 year cultural revolution. 

The China propaganda office said although he is responsible for the cultural revolution,

but his decisions was right 70% of the time. 

I also visited the Shanghai Propaganda Publications Museum and saw many of the posters from the cultural revaluation era. 

The main slogans were  " down with US imperialism "  

8 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

No. Not splitting hairs. Just not calling people I disapprove by using every pejorative term I can think of. Next thing you know, you'll be saying that psychopaths are cowards with your own private definition of the word.

Hard not to disapprove of a mass murder like Mao. But glad to hear you are such an expert on mental illnesses.:cheesy: