New Hospital

srowndedbyh2o

Yes, it is. Well, the construction work seems to be coming along fairly well & it is going to be a good bit bigger. As for staffing, I've heard those rumours too - and more. Who knows? It would be very sad to have this new facility with the staffing levels they have now. My boyfriend was in there with pneumonia (we moved him very quickly) & had to to perform all basic nursing functions for himself, including administer his own oxygen! Guess it all depends whether they're willing to throw money at the staffing budget, as well as the rebuilding :o

Yes, it is. Well, the construction work seems to be coming along fairly well & it is going to be a good bit bigger. As for staffing, I've heard those rumours too - and more. Who knows? It would be very sad to have this new facility with the staffing levels they have now. My boyfriend was in there with pneumonia (we moved him very quickly) & had to to perform all basic nursing functions for himself, including administer his own oxygen! Guess it all depends whether they're willing to throw money at the staffing budget, as well as the rebuilding :o

The "extension" to Hua Hin Hospital is so large that it is really a misnomer to call it an extension. It is really a new hospital. The impetus for this investment comes from the Palace. The top floor of the new facility will be reserved for members of the Royal Family. It will be staffed, on a rotating basis, with top physicians from Sirirat and Chulalongkorn hospitals.

Despite having officially moved from Bangkok to Hua Hin, His Majesty has not returned to Hua Hin since his back operation. He is actually recovering quite well from this operation but will remain in Bangkok until the new hospital in Hua Hin is open and fully functional.