Nine suspects questioned by CSD for allegedly having sex with a 15-year old girl

webfact

1 hour ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I think there's a difference between being attracted to children/actively going out of your way to sleep with underage girls, and having sex with a quite possibly fully-developed girl that is put on a plate for you, for what could be such simple a reason as there was nothing else being offered at the time.  Some of them said they didn't know how old she was.  Maybe they're telling the truth.  Lots of 15 year olds pass as 18 with a bit of make-up.  For those guys, they're probably just seeing it as another vagina to cum in, Adam Johnson style, rather than actively trying to sleep with a child.  For those who that applies to, it's still criminal, especially if she has been trafficked (or whatever the appropriate term is), but not 'sick' per se.

Such a long post to try and justify the sickos arrested here.  

Fully developed at 15 ? Is that your justification? 

What do you honestly expect grown men to say when they are caught red handed? Of course they are going to say they didn’t know she was a child. 

Hopefully they will get the Adam Johnson sentence too. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's an interesting thread these last few posts.

So from what I gather we have men on this thread that think an 18 year old thai girl is fair game?

Maybe if your 25 but most on here are 45++ and should know better surely. What possibble enjoyment can you get from an 18 year old over say a 28 year old?

I think for some I can only think that it’s the fantasy of her being nearer a child’s age. 

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's an interesting thread these last few posts.

So from what I gather we have men on this thread that think an 18 year old thai girl is fair game?

Maybe if your 25 but most on here are 45++ and should know better surely. What possibble enjoyment can you get from an 18 year old over say a 28 year old?

I will take a stab at this.

--Fewer tattoos.

--Fewer stretch marks.

--Statistically less chance she has STD.

--Less chance she just spent the last 10 years as a Bar Girl.

And before any bashing starts, I am not condoning statutory rape described in this article. The question I am responding to is about 18-year-old.

Personally, 35-45 is the ideal age. Thai women still have great bodies at that age and you can actually have a conversation with them.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:07 PM, sanemax said:

Whilst I do understand the legalities , some 15 year old girls are different to innocent ones .

A Thai friend of mines Daughter isnt in education , works part time in a massage parlour , drinks, smokes and showed me her first tattoo the other day , and going by the love bites on her neck , she isnt the shy type .

Saw her new I.D card the other day : D.O.B 2002

I understand your message.......... There are some who chose their direction in life at younger ages........ Age can only be an approximate measure of people (exposures and experience a different measure) and when they make a 'law' they need to draw a line somewhere......... So they choose an age at which to make the law pertinent, which may be the best way to do it........ Not that any person is going to be better prepared for life a day after, opposed to a day before their 18th birthday, in contrast to what she/he may willingly do with somebody who is judged by the law...........

The 'point' I attempt to make is with regard to the above post is that I am NOT as saddened to hear a story about girls as you describe above as I am when I hear about a 'Straight A student, Top of her class' being pimped or raped............

I know 30 year old adults who have less 'upstairs' than some 15 year olds.............. and some of the 30's should be covered by the 'under 18' laws and a few under 18 who may not need to be covered at all............

A perfect comparison is a 90 Km 'posted speed area'.......... Some times driving 90 would be dangerous and sometimes driving 110 would NOT be dangerous.....................

So even though there may be allowable 'exceptions' .........the laws are mostly designed to protect those who need protection, and the laws NEED to be 'complied with' (regardless that you feel you are an exception).........................  (Maybe I should 'exclude' the general catagory of 'TAX LAWs' here)................ LOL.......  (Anybody will justify cheating on them)

11 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Oh here we go. Saw the title and knew you would be in here somewhere trying to deflect attention away from the alleged paedos. 

Just for your benefit, there is no difference between a 15 year old that smokes and isn’t in education and one that doesn’t and is. 

THEY ARE BOTH UNDERAGE. and her not being shy in irrelevant. 

Amazing how quick you are to condemn two homosexual males for taking pics of their bots and want them locked away but your first thought for paedos is to try and deflect attention away onto the underage girl. 

Very odd 

You do seem to be misinformed about this , for a start this story is nothing to do with pedophilia , for that to be the case , the woman concerned would have to fall into that category , pre pubescent, that is .

I m also not trying to deflect anything , although I do believe that there is a difference between a 15 year old girl being forced into doing something that she doesnt want to do and an active 15 year old mature girl actively seeking partners .

The girl that I know has had some older felang "boyfriends" , who did buy her numerous expensive presents , she consented, the parents gave consent and no payment was made, which makes it completely legal .

Her Parents have no qualms about letting her do whatever she wants , although they would draw the line , if she posted naked photos of her bottom  on Facebook

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

You do seem to be misinformed about this , for a start this story is nothing to do with pedophilia , for that to be the case , the woman concerned would have to fall into that category , pre pubescent, that is .

I m also not trying to deflect anything , although I do believe that there is a difference between a 15 year old girl being forced into doing something that she doesnt want to do and an active 15 year old mature girl actively seeking partners .

The girl that I know has had some older felang "boyfriends" , who did buy her numerous expensive presents , she consented, the parents gave consent and no payment was made, which makes it completely legal .

Her Parents have no qualms about letting her do whatever she wants , although they would draw the line , if she posted naked photos of her bottom  on Facebook

and it is not just TIT (This Is Thailand)................... In the USA this happens daily............. I believe 'commonplace also in Europe, Australis, Africa, Japan, China, and elsewhere (I believe 'rampant' in Muslim countries)............. I'm 'quite sure' it has been around since "Adam and Eve"

Just for your benefit, there is no difference between a 15 year old that smokes and isn’t in education and one that doesn’t and is. 

If you can't see the difference................. WHICH THERE CERTAINLY IS................  Then it has to be YOU........ FOR SURE.............

You are posting that there in NO difference between a 15 YO  school drop-out who smokes (and probably has no parential control......... and a 'studious' 15 YO who attends school regularly and never smokes and wants to make something of theirself (and probably have parents at home that love them).................

I CAN see a difference........... A big difference.............

6 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

If you can't see the difference................. WHICH THERE CERTAINLY IS................  Then it has to be YOU........ FOR SURE.............

You are posting that there in NO difference between a 15 YO  school drop-out who smokes (and probably has no parential control......... and a 'studious' 15 YO who attends school regularly and never smokes and wants to make something of theirself (and probably have parents at home that love them).................

Errm , yes, that it what I meant to say .

I did mean to say that there IS a difference ................................

Looking back to see what I did write and I noticed that you quoted my name and it wasnt me who wrote it .

If I recall "Kadillo" wrote it and you mistakenly quoted me .

Errm , yes, that it what I meant to say .

I did mean to say that there IS a difference ................................

Looking back to see what I did write and I noticed that you quoted my name and it wasnt me who wrote it .

If I recall "Kadillo" wrote it and you mistakenly quoted me .

Yes Sanemax........... I WAS QUOTING KADILLO............  He is the 'Blind one'..... Not you........ Sorry......

I had 'highlighted' that portion of HIS post that you had quoted and somehow it put your name in and not his and i never noticed.......  I will re-do it so that he will see it............

On 12/7/2017 at 5:34 AM, Kadilo said:

Just for your benefit, there is no difference between a 15 year old that smokes and isn’t in education and one that doesn’t and is

You are posting that there in NO difference between a 15 YO  school drop-out who smokes 'who knows what (and probably has no parential control......... and a 'studious' 15 YO who attends school regularly and never smokes and wants to make something of theirself (and probably have parents at home that love them).................

13 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

You are posting that there in NO difference between a 15 YO  school drop-out who smokes 'who knows what (and probably has no parential control......... and a 'studious' 15 YO who attends school regularly and never smokes and wants to make something of theirself (and probably have parents at home that love them).................

So it's OK to rape a teenager that smokes and drops out of school!?  You can't be serious!!!

15 hours ago, joeyg said:

So it's OK to rape a teenager that smokes and drops out of school!?  You can't be serious!!!

HOW IN THE H__l did you twist that into my intent?????????????????  Read what people are saying (And spend some time trying to understand what is being said) 

In OTHER WORDS.......... 'BRAIN in GEAR................ Then.... MOUTH in motion"............... LOL........

Edited to add........... and go back and read the post that MY post was replying to...........

Edited by sawadeeken
to add 1 line

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

HOW IN THE H__l did you twist that into my intent?????????????????  Read what people are saying (And spend some time trying to understand what is being said) 

In OTHER WORDS.......... 'BRAIN in GEAR................ Then.... MOUTH in motion"............... LOL........

Edited to add........... and go back and read the post that MY post was replying to...........

Learn to stop shouting when you reply. 

It doesn’t make your posts sound any less disgusting. Probably more.  

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I’m sure you can. That’s what is disturbing about the mindset of  you and your like minded friends. 

The age is the same irrelevant of the background and the disgusting abuse is the same. Any argument is just a diversion. 

Edited by Kadilo

15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I’m sure you can. That’s what is disturbing about the mindset of  you and your like minded friends. 

The age is the same irrelevant of the background and the disgusting abuse is the same. Any argument is just a diversion. 

I want to know your qualifications to be a 'JUDGE' of us that you apparently think you are....... I strongly doubt you have the qualities to be 'our' judge.... LOL......

15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Learn to stop shouting when you reply. 

It doesn’t make your posts sound any less disgusting. Probably more.  

Surely .... I will........ when you learn to "Live Your Life" and not try to tell others how to live theirs.................

When do you reckon that will happen??????

After you spouting out with your reply to my post with a comment that not even closely matched the comment I made......

You said... "So it's OK to rape a teenager that smokes and drops out of school!?  You can't be serious!!!....... How can you make that fit in to my comment?????????????  Go back and take a little time to re-read things.... then explain

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

We are talking about 15 years olds in willing relationships , although the topic thread is about some young ladies who were getting sold , that isnt now what actually is being refereed too .

We are talking about relationships, where theres no abuse going on and nothing untoward .

I do realise you are upset about the butt boys predickament and the lack of sympathy for them here on TV , but theres no need to seek retribution by making insinuations against posters on here

It's already been scientifically proven the optimum age for attractiveness is in your late teens and early twenties.  So who are these guys kidding (I'm assuming they're straight) when they try and say they don't have any sexual attraction to 18 year old girls?

1 hour ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It's already been scientifically proven the optimum age for attractiveness is in your late teens and early twenties.  So who are these guys kidding (I'm assuming they're straight) when they try and say they don't have any sexual attraction to 18 year old girls?

Listen to wisdom.

I am old. I am good for one wood in a night and very very rarely two and only if I stopped at the pharmacy.

Shortly thereafter I fall asleep.

An 18-year old has a greater sexual appetite than an old guy can satisfy. Thats just life.

I also have a male ego. The idea of a woman I have just romanced picking up her phone and texting others ruins the whole moment. Give me a 35 year old Thai woman who understands such things and does not have the biologic impulse of a rabbit.

Lastly, few 18 year olds actually understand that sex is an art form. It requires practice to do it well.

But physical attraction? Yep...18 owns it. 

Edited by ClutchClark

18 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Listen to wisdom.

I am old. I am good for one wood in a night and very very rarely two and only if I stopped at the pharmacy.

Shortly thereafter I fall asleep.

An 18-year old has a greater sexual appetite than an old guy can satisfy. Thats just life.

I also have a male ego. The idea of a woman I have just romanced picking up her phone and texting others ruins the whole moment. Give me a 35 year old Thai woman who understands such things and does not have the biologic impulse of a rabbit.

Lastly, few 18 year olds actually understand that sex is an art form. It requires practice to do it well.

But physical attraction? Yep...18 owns it. 

This post is to me a good example that there is a 'diverse cross-section of adult opinions'........ One bloke may like vanilla and another Strawberry........ And that is perfectly normal........ Why???????????? do SOME FOLKS here on ThaiVisa try to force chocolate on all the others............... Some like younger and some like older ladies ......... So what is the Problem?????

Desires and 'opinions' are much like Ars_holes....... EVERYBODY HAS ONE (and it is their own and I might add 'God-given')..........

Why does some folks want to push their opinions on others?????????? If you don't like another persons opinions...... don't buy him another beer....... Buy a beer for that 'older-lady' (TOO OFTEN WE FORGET 'CHARITY") in the bar who probably don't get that many 'drinks'.......... I can guarntee that it will be 'money well spent'.........

MIND YOU.............. This is just my opinion and you all are welcome to yours..................

15 hours ago, Jools said:

I must be strange. I likes 'em about 35. Experience is a good thing.:stoner:

And I can Only Welcome your opinion............ we all have ours............... and to each his own............. cheers..........

BUT PLEASE........... Don't consider others 'Wierd' if they have a different opinion............. cheers...........