Condo/serviced apartment for 2 months from next month? (<30,000)

mockingbird

Hi all.

I'm in Pattaya for 2 months from mid January. Does anybody know of any monthly rentals.

Preferably 1 bedroom with good wifi.

I've tried Airbnb, but everthing is either partially booked out during my dates or too far out of town. (I'm happy to go past 3rd road a bit, but not out to the darkside)

The only serviced apartments I'm familiar with is Mosaik, near Tukcom, but they're also booked out.

btw budget  <30,000 baht

Many thanks.

Write to Meow at Diana-Oasis. Normally full, but she is very organized and follows up with cancelations and waiting list. She has some great studios from simple to luxury. 

Perfect location on Bouakao. Pools and gardens and probably one of best WiFi systems in town. Several of my friends stay there for their golfing trips for years. 

View Talay 6 also has good number of units. 

Google both for contact. Good luck. MS>

Sorry to hear. Yeah, Meow is very good and has such a choice of rooms with Oasis & her Private-Rentals. Best drop her an email anyway, she really follows up her waiting-lists. She was able to get a friend of mine into a room she looks after only, after inquiring with the owner in Europe, if would like to rent out for a few months, just a few days ago. Good luck and hope you find a good place to stay. MS>