Norwegian man says Thai wife and policeman lover framed him and got him deported

Jonathan Fairfield

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

but to say they have ruined it for you as matey boy says in his post 5555 how exactly?

I was kicked out because I wouldn't give the family money, because they think all farangs give the families money.

I'm only criticising those farangs that give money, cars, buy houses etc and make Thais think all farangs should do so.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I was kicked out because I wouldn't give the family money, because they think all farangs give the families money.

I'm only criticising those farangs that give money, cars, buy houses etc and make Thais think all farangs should do so.

find yourself a girl with a family that already has money and you won't have that problem

On 12/9/2017 at 8:05 AM, richard_smith237 said:

No it isn't....   It may be best for you to assume all Thai Women you meet are gold-diggers which would say more about the choices you make and the area's you meet others - I don't know of course, however, people who would make such comments usually have their own poor choices to blame and fail to recognize this.

There are some wonderful stories on ThaiVisa.com which contradict so well the negative and bitter opinions of some who fail to see a bigger picture. 

Equally so, there are some shocking tales such as the subject of this Op. 

All this proves is that such sweeping generalizations don't hold true and some will make mistakes either through their own blindness and cold cunning of another while others make far more wise and perhaps fortunate decisions. 

How many times have you been asked to find a farang man to suit their wishes?

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I think the last sentence confirms the fact you have never had children

No secret. I've posted many such posts over the years.

I do have experience of bringing up children as a "stepfather" for 5 years till I realised I was being used and walked away.

I was probably no worse than any man looking after another man's children, but the experience cured me of any desire to have my own.

What made it even worse was that I never had any time with her without her children, and they dominated our relationship, ie it was all about them and never about us.

Never happened again, obviously, but I was friends with people that had children, so that wasn't a problem, as I went home at the end of the day. I just never wanted any of my own.

Out of all the families with children that I've known, only 2 had kids that were brought up properly.

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

find yourself a girl with a family that already has money and you won't have that problem

I was looking for a woman I wanted to marry for over 20 years, so they aren't exactly thick on the ground.

Anyway, the problem wasn't her, but the family, and I hadn't taken that into account.

I was looking for a woman I wanted to marry for over 20 years, so they aren't exactly thick on the ground.

Anyway, the problem wasn't her, but the family, and I hadn't taken that into account.

so you should have moved out with the girl and screw the family. if she loved you she would have went with you

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

so you should have moved out with the girl and screw the family. if she loved you she would have went with you

Other way around. We moved in with the family and then they contaminated her. By the time I insisted we move out it was too late. After that, it was just a long slow spiral to an inevitable doom.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Other way around. We moved in with the family and then they contaminated her. By the time I insisted we move out it was too late. After that, it was just a long slow spiral to an inevitable doom.

plenty of fish in the sea mate . . . well there was 555

56 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

More importantly, during last 6 months, and sometimes permanently afterwards, you can't **** your wife, which is the reason most men got married for in the first place.

Less than 2 weeks surprisingly.

19 hours ago, ukrules said:

A lawyer could be instructed to dispose of the land on your behalf, tying it up for the remainder of the 30 year period.

Guess you haven't had to deal with lawyers over here especially if he is outside of Thailand. As I said before Google or search this site for  Brit "Ian Rance" or Irish "Colin Vard". Lawyers, courts, media, police nothing has worked to get them back one baht of the multi millions each lost due to nefarious wives. A case of well-off businessmen thinking they were the smart ones and could not be duped by some poor dumb Isan farm or bar girl. They might not be smart enough to pull off a complicated scam but those that can will search them out. 

21 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you'd be a fool to give up my friend. there are plenty of decent honest women around. finding them is supposed to be the fun part

I always found 'decent honest women' a bit boring, and in the end it always turned out they weren't either decent or honest.

Indecent and dishonest suits me fine.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not at all. Not having children gives me a lot more money to spend on having a life that doesn't revolve around a child.

I think I'm far richer in every aspect of life, because I actually had a life of my own and not just as someone's parent.

I tried to think of a reason to have children, and all I came up with was having someone to leave my photo collection to.

Well I can only confirm... But if you need help...

You see.. I think I mentioned this in another thread, after have spent 15 months in Antarctica, travelled to 60 countries, achieved a salary of a quarter million USD, raised two kids, I had two ambitions when nearing retirement: spend another year in Antarctica and/or had young kids again. The kid(s) came first, got to forget Antarctica.

Edited by KiChakayan

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

each to their own, as long as you're happy. that's the main thing

I was happy with both my exes for about a year or two and then I spent the rest of the time with them being miserable, for the most part.

I should have left them then, but I always hoped for the best till I realised it just wasn't going to happen.

It's a big subject as to why men stay when they should leave, but too big for here.

Once I got used to being on my own again, I'm actually happier now than I was for the last 3 years of my last relationship. Something to do with not having someone come along and stuff up my day all the time.

The secret of true happiness, that I have finally discovered, is in not needing to be with someone. Those hermits got it right.

5 hours ago, Cranky said:

Are you only involved in cost free relationships?  Obviously you are female or from another planet, population 1.

I am absolutely involved in a cost free relationship. As a matter of fact I'm net positive each month.

To be perfectly honest, I met my wife by accident, however, I would have never married in Thailand if she was anything close to asking for allowance every month.

When I met her at the tender age of 34, she already had a great job and a house paid off and the most important part is that her parents and family are self sufficient. No idiot brothers and cousins.

Works for me amazingly well.

I was happy with both my exes for about a year or two and then I spent the rest of the time with them being miserable, for the most part.

I should have left them then, but I always hoped for the best till I realised it just wasn't going to happen.

It's a big subject as to why men stay when they should leave, but too big for here.

Once I got used to being on my own again, I'm actually happier now than I was for the last 3 years of my last relationship. Something to do with not having someone come along and stuff up my day all the time.

The secret of true happiness, that I have finally discovered, is in not needing to be with someone. Those hermits got it right.

good for you. i'm different. i love my wife and the only thing i worry about in my relationship is when one of us passes and we arent together. you haven't met the right one. i hope you do 

32 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I always found 'decent honest women' a bit boring, and in the end it always turned out they weren't either decent or honest.

Indecent and dishonest suits me fine.

LOL. I spent the first 40 years of my adult life looking for someone that "loved" me enough to **** me as much as I wanted to **** her without success, and then I discovered LOS and realised ******* without "love" was probably just as enjoyable, and even better, because when they started to get demanding I could just start over with another.

That's not to say I don't like having female platonic friends back home- I do.

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

good for you. i'm different. i love my wife and the only thing i worry about in my relationship is when one of us passes and we arent together. you haven't met the right one. i hope you do 

Don't get me wrong, I did love my two exes very much. I would have left them long before if I hadn't.

It's just that "love" isn't enough if it's one sided. I'm sure they loved me at first, but not long enough to not make my life a misery.

In the end, even "love" can't keep people together if there isn't friendship as well.

I hope I never meet the "right one". Given that I'm getting more decrepit by the day ( old age is a dirty practical joke ), I'd be wasting her time, and I'm not looking for a nursemaid. I wouldn't wish me as I'm now on anyone I loved. Simply, my day is done.

If "she" out there, I hope she meets the "right" man for her, but it's not me anymore.

16 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

<snip> you haven't met the right one. i hope you do 

I didn't meet the right one -- I met the right TWO. But hey! this is Thailand. I'm not married to or live with either of them and in each case there is a young 100% Thai daughter I help support. 

Edited by JLCrab

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't get me wrong, I did love my two exes very much. I would have left them long before if I hadn't.

It's just that "love" isn't enough if it's one sided. I'm sure they loved me at first, but not long enough to not make my life a misery.

In the end, even "love" can't keep people together if there isn't friendship as well.

The biggest problem with white women, is after the first year of marriage they just won't have sex with you much.

I've not just experienced this for myself, but had the same story from (almost) every guy that married one.

It actually seems pointless to get married in the west.

But my Thai wife entirely different, it's probably me that's slowed down in bed (if anything) by my age.

I can't see any relationship without sex as successful. Once the sex is finished, it's time to move out.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope I never meet the "right one". Given that I'm getting more decrepit by the day ( old age is a dirty practical joke ), I'd be wasting her time, and I'm not looking for a nursemaid. I wouldn't wish me as I'm now on anyone I loved. Simply, my day is done.

If "she" out there, I hope she meets the "right" man for her, but it's not me anymore.

you shouldn't think like that mate seriously. life goes on

14 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

The biggest problem with white women, is after the first year of marriage they just won't have sex with you much.

I've not just experienced this for myself, but had the same story from (almost) every guy that married one.

It actually seems pointless to get married in the west.

But my Thai wife entirely different, it's probably me that's slowed down in bed (if anything) by my age.

I can't see any relationship without sex as successful. Once the sex is finished, it's time to move out.

A lot of women apparently disagree with you. I like your posts Joe, but who are you to tell them their life is over.

I know for a fact my mom enjoys living a solitary life without any guy stinking up her condo.

Some people need to open their eyes more. Issan people and staying there can be hard core if you don't know what you are into. They even do the same thing to their own kind. All a game to them. This is a hard one to tell as, is it her or is it him? How old is the kid as well? My guess it was a long term plan to take all from him, but I could be wrong. My first Thai wife if I did like him would have taken me to the cleaners, but at least I knew that and cut her free to live in the USA without much more than paying a car off for her. I got lucky, and got lucky no kids with that one. 

Edited by holy cow cm
spelling