"Please, please...arrest my lazy, drugged up son" - we can take no more, says mum

rooster59

"Please, please...arrest my lazy, drugged up son" - we can take no more, says mum

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvOTA2LzQ1MzAyNzAvOC5qcGc=.jpg
Image: Sanook

A mother has gone to the police to beg them to arrest and prosecute her lazy, good for nothing son who sits about all day doing Ya Ba.

"Mali" told the Utaradit station chief that 26 year old "Singto" had stolen everything that the family has and sold it.

Even the gas canister that she needs in the family food selling business has been sold for drug money.

Now, she said, they could stand it no longer as it was getting worse and they feared for their safety.

The drugged up son was sitting next to her at the station but was not quoted as saying anything in the Sanook story.

Chief Ditsayadech Patcharaphuwalot said it was a terrible case of a family pushed to this point. What mother would want to do this?, he asked, saying that the family had become a slave to drugs. 

Sanook did not report what the police actually did.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-09

Why on earth would she wait until this loser is 26 before doing anything about it? She should have kicked him out many years ago. Her families life would have been far better, and her loser son would have undoubtedly found his way to jail where he belongs.

Sometimes I see small kids running around being bad. (in any country) And I wonder if the parents realize that if they can't control their children when they're small, How on Gods green earth will they control them when they're 13 or 14?  Or in this case 26!

1 hour ago, pattayadon said:

Sometimes I see small kids running around being bad. (in any country) And I wonder if the parents realize that if they can't control their children when they're small, How on Gods green earth will they control them when they're 13 or 14?  Or in this case 26!

I see grandma's taking care of the new generation, which introduces a whole new need of little prince's 

7 minutes ago, ravip said:

Only Thailand? I doubt.

That's why drug lords should be eliminated.

drugs should be legalized. 

dont punish everyone because a few cant handle it.

better to tax it.

eliminating drug lords does not work and is a massive cost to society and when you eliminate one drug lord a new one (or two) pops up immediately.

1 hour ago, hobz said:

better to tax it.

eliminating drug lords does not work and is a massive cost to society and when you eliminate one drug lord a new one (or two) pops up immediately.

Another drip feed moronic drug peddler condoner. Please shut up. Your stupid and dangerous pro-drug views are irritating! I'm OK if you want to die from an overdose - don't peddle it to others!

1 hour ago, hobz said:

better to tax it.

You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.

"a few can't handle it" shows your childlike comprehension of the vast numbers of people with drug issues/problems & addiction.

10 hours ago, hobz said:

better to tax it.

what a silly statement.  Drugs should never be legalised,  in fact if the authorities had of imposed harsher penalties for drug users, pushers, peddlers etc ...  then there would be alot less of the scum around today.

I say build more jails to house offenders .... and death to more severe users.

That might make them think twice about what way they choose to go in society.

15 hours ago, hobz said:

better to tax it.

NO. Decriminalised yes but not legalised (always the easy way out)! In other words "help" the addicted to break the habit but draconian (perhaps death penalty) for the pushers! :coffee1:

There's been a very good 4 partner on the BBC called 'Drugsland'.

It shows how in Bristol, the Police work with other services to strongly encourage addicts to get professional help.

It appears to have some success, but really only scratches the surface.

People have always used drugs, be they Alcohol, Nicotine or any other available substance.

However, decriminalisation will not stop people becoming addicted.

On 12/9/2017 at 10:09 AM, trogers said:

You reap what you sow...

You obviously have a lot more facts to this than has been published in the OP to reach that comment. Such as how long the son has been addicted, how long he has been stealing and selling the family assets.

A 20-something Thai male, high on ya ba can be pretty scary, especially to aged parents.

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

what a silly statement.  Drugs should never be legalised,  in fact if the authorities had of imposed harsher penalties for drug users, pushers, peddlers etc ...  then there would be alot less of the scum around today.

I say build more jails to house offenders .... and death to more severe users.

That might make them think twice about what way they choose to go in society.

It's not silly. More people die around the world from alcohol and smoking. If you legalise drugs you take it out of the hands of criminals and users benefit from safer and cheaper supply, whilst society has to deal with fewer criminals and has more tax money to spend on health and education. 

29 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It's not silly. More people die around the world from alcohol and smoking. If you legalise drugs you take it out of the hands of criminals and users benefit from safer and cheaper supply, whilst society has to deal with fewer criminals and has more tax money to spend on health and education. 

Oh what rubbish. I won't expand on it but take a little time to think about Pharmaceutical companies...or Alcohol companies...or prohibition.

What is I think society needs, is to understand why people become addicted to a substance.

Legalisation doesn't somehow magically cure this, does it.

Have you considered what a 'Drug Of Choice' is...or what it actually means?

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

You obviously have a lot more facts to this than has been published in the OP to reach that comment. Such as how long the son has been addicted, how long he has been stealing and selling the family assets.

A 20-something Thai male, high on ya ba can be pretty scary, especially to aged parents.

Seen from experience. Nephew of friend at age 15, addicted and stealing...

45 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Yes, let's legalise them all and make our world a much better place like this:

734294360251309_hd.mp4

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Oh what rubbish. I won't expand on it but take a little time to think about Pharmaceutical companies...or Alcohol companies...or prohibition.

What is I think society needs, is to understand why people become addicted to a substance.

Legalisation doesn't somehow magically cure this, does it.

Have you considered what a 'Drug Of Choice' is...or what it actually means?

The "rubbish" that's being talked here comes from yourself. The so-called "war on drugs" is an abject failure, as was prohibition in the 1930s. You jail one drug dealer and another takes there place. Better to legalise it, tax it and spend money on educating people and helping them overcome addiction. Legalisation will reduce the impact of drugs on society and the amount of tax payers money wasted on criminalising it ... the "drug of choice" comment is nonsensical, not surprising as you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

The "rubbish" that's being talked here comes from yourself. The so-called "war on drugs" is an abject failure, as was prohibition in the 1930s. You jail one drug dealer and another takes there place. Better to legalise it, tax it and spend money on educating people and helping them overcome addiction. Legalisation will reduce the impact of drugs on society and the amount of tax payers money wasted on criminalising it ... the "drug of choice" comment is nonsensical, not surprising as you have no idea what you are talking about.

I thought you'd reply like this.

Can't be bothered to educate you.

10 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Most people do drink beer, and alot smoke cigarettes ....  but they are not scum on society like drug addicts are.

I say anyone who pushers, traffics and users of drugs should be eliminated,  then as I said,  others would think twice before taking drugs.

Archived