Surin Trip Report: Entertainment

aussiecollin

Arrived in Surin Chrissy Day. Went to see the Fat Pom, who was waddling around with dollar signs in his eyes. The place was packed so I gave it a miss.

Taking advice from this forum ( thanks to a friend of Cent), I proceeded to Soi Kola. First stop was the Hard Rock where I ordered a bottle of Chevis (gee it's cheap there) and settled down for a little look. Excellent eye candy there, so stuck around for a few hours. Went back to the hotel on the back of someones motorbike...hic.

Next night went on a virgin discovery tour, entered Kola and strolled down the Soi, coming across the first KOK on the left with lots of nubiles admiring my 65 year old wrinkles. Of course I am a handsome man!! I was gently grabbed by the arm and led into a booth by a (middle aged) not unatractive lady who had good English. Had a chat, and she introduced herself as the Mummy. I bought us both a beer and settled down as she described the pricing mechanics. B190 for an hour to have a nubile sit with me: "OK, let's have one", said I.

A nuble sat beside me in the booth and I was soon to discover that she was an expert knob pollisher. Had a few more beers and decided to visit the next place. "KepTung" said I. Lots of scurrying around but I finally got the bill: B810. "hmm, seems a lot, let's have a little look at the tabs....yes, Beer, beer etc" " Whats this B200 docket?" ....hesitation..." for Mummy". "For what??" " For service"...( I assure you I was not 'serviced' by Mummy.)

Mummy was called and I told her (smiling all the time) that when she described the pricing structure she negliected to tell me that her service would be B200. " Oh, mistake" and off she rushed to rectify the problem. "OK, B100 for Mummy" Tired and not wanting an issue over such a small amout I agreed to B100 for Mummy. Gave the waiter B1000 note. Change came, change of B190! They took the whole B810! When they saw I had checked the change, much scurruing around: Mummy came back and etc etc. She rushed out the back and handed me a 100 baht note.

I told Mummy that there is an internet site that people tell of 'bill padding' and she should be carefull.

Next stop, the very next KOK, again with cultural representives outside on chairs. Went inside and had a cultural attache sit beside me. She was very intersted in my heat seeking moisture missile, which she made numerous attempts to disarm. Gave me her phone numer. Next day I called and asked her to join me for mutual exploration, but she declined....why give me the phone numer??? This happened on 2 occasions!!

Stayed at the big old hotel that start with 'P'. Pool bar has lots of very nice singers. Two who were exceptional, and one of those had a skirt so short I thought " she is adveretising" . Had a chat at the table and she brought her friend over, who has a 'beauty parlor'. (well, I have a beauty, that certainly needs atention). Arranged they meet me next morning, and come the appointed time the two of them arrived at the hotel to collect me, on their motorbike. (sadly, not in leathers).

Off we went, arriving at their apartment. MY blood pressure at this stage was dangeroully high, in anticipation of what was to come.

Had a hair shampoo...what little I have on my head, that is.

Ahhhh, now, a massage. No, nothing....went very close to the tube steak, but it didn't happen, darn.

I limped out and they drove me back to the hotel.

Currently with a belly full of nice scotch, I now retire to bed. If youy don't like the the typos, bad luck.