KTM Duke 390 2017/2018 models question

Doronazl

im really confused now

maybe im getting this all wrong

i want to buy one from the dealership, i called KTM thailand, they say that can preorder the 2017 model and get it on february, wouldnt that mean its a 2018 model ? 

i wanted to buy one now, not wait for 3 months to get it

so the new model isnt out yet ? 

i mean this one 

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi_sMu79_7XAhXENI8KHYVlBqgQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiacarnews.com%2Fnews%2Fktm-bikes-in-india%2F2017-ktm-duke-390-new-model-13367%2F&psig=AOvVaw2STVy4xq83_7STjPQIH7By&ust=1512977744816450

The best is to visit a dealer.

Try viset KTM Thailand on FB, some info in Thai.

Depending on allocation when the 2018 model will be available here, I suspect the market is still small here so Thailand might be on the bottom of the list, hence it comes late here.

I would wait for the new 2018 model if I was you, so many improvements over the old one

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Chicken George said:

Still no 2018 model.. Expecting deliveries of 2017 model end of this month thsts March 2018.  Now coming from the Philipeans.

In Pattaya have new model. I am looked just few days ago. And me RC 390 must come near one month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, ardokano said:

In Pattaya have new model. I am looked just few days ago. And me RC 390 must come near one month.

Yrs but they sre still 2017 midels. Spoke to KTM and no date as yet for 2018 model.. The 2018 has a heat plate fitted to the frame on the gear lever dide to deflect heat. Also a karger fan and some change to front fork.. But as far as Im concerned not a problem. Still a great bike. In fact Im ordering one at the motorshow in Bangkok on the 28th March . Avised absilable in late April. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chicken George said:

Yrs but they sre still 2017 midels. Spoke to KTM and no date as yet for 2018 model.. The 2018 has a heat plate fitted to the frame on the gear lever dide to deflect heat. Also a karger fan and some change to front fork.. But as far as Im concerned not a problem. Still a great bike. In fact Im ordering one at the motorshow in Bangkok on the 28th March . Avised absilable in late April. 

Sorry  I think in 2017 its be old model. Because sell stock before New Year and give good price for old model. Near 169000 with 1 class insurance.