report the stay of a foreigner at the phuket immigration website ?

noopin2014

TM30.  'Has been the subject of much discussion the last few years.  As far as I know, there's no way to do it online (although one hopes that might someday change...).  There's a receipt that's part of the form that gets signed by Immigration, torn off, and then should be kept with the tenant's/guest's passport.

The TM30 should be submitted within 24hrs of the guest's arrival AT THE CONDO (not their arrival in Thailand).   Some immigration offices (e.g., Jomtien) are more meticulous about this than others.

Forms link.

I think it needs a copy of the guest's passport info page & entry stamp or visa page, a copy of the lease or rental agreement, and a copy of the owner's ID card to be submitted with it.  Maybe also a copy of whatever document it is that shows property ownership & address.

Hope that helps.

Edited by hawker9000

Has the OP informed immigration that he has a tenant renting his condo?  If not the OP could also find himself in trouble.

If the tenant is staying in Thailand legally, then there would be nothing to report. So what`s the deal OP?

Edited by cyberfarang

3 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

TM30.  'Has been the subject of much discussion the last few years.  As far as I know, there's no way to do it online (although one hopes that might someday change...).  There's a receipt that's part of the form that gets signed by Immigration, torn off, and then should be kept with the tenant's/guest's passport.

The TM30 should be submitted within 24hrs of the guest's arrival AT THE CONDO (not their arrival in Thailand).   Some immigration offices (e.g., Jomtien) are more meticulous about this than others.

Forms link.

I think it needs a copy of the guest's passport info page & entry stamp or visa page, a copy of the lease or rental agreement, and a copy of the owner's ID card to be submitted with it.  Maybe also a copy of whatever document it is that shows property ownership & address.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, the report should be done within 24hrs of the guest's arrival, but the tenant check in 2 months ago. Should i do it anyway ?

Edited by noopin2014

6 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Forms link.

Hope that helps.

I e had to report myself twice due to landlords refusal (I'm sure he's trying to avoid the tax man ) and I've yet to receive any receipt or other proof here in phichit 

5 hours ago, aussienam said:

Not sure about Phuket but in Pattaya they have the option to submit the TM30 form (& passport, visa and arrival card information form) now via email to Chonburi immigration ([email protected]).  Handy when tenants returning from a trip notify you very late and you are running out of the 24 hour reporting window period.

Question: how would the owner obtain all these copies, cards, and forms to report if he lives in Chiang Mai and the arriving guest is renting the owner's Pattaya condo? And doesn't the owner only report the TM30? The owner has not rented out this property before. Thanks. As the arriving tenant I need to know.

22 hours ago, aussienam said:

Not sure about Phuket but in Pattaya they have the option to submit the TM30 form (& passport, visa and arrival card information form) now via email to Chonburi immigration ([email protected]).  Handy when tenants returning from a trip notify you very late and you are running out of the 24 hour reporting window period.

Fascinating but, yet again, this is about PHUKET!

Hopefully any relevant information will be added to the appropriate thread already running about address notification IN PHUKET.

Edited by Psimbo