Looking For A Thai Person Fluent In English

that has a working knowledge of PhotoShop, Pagemaker, Corel Draw and Windows. Ability to learn more advanced programs a must. Must speak, read and write English perfectly. Will provide seperate living quarters, fair salary with high annual bonuses. Position is located in Kamphaeng Phet province. Some one that has graduated from a Design Institute or University is preferred. PM this poster if interested and he will provide an email where you can send your resume to. Selected applicant(s) will be contacted within 90 days

Just a guess, but if Thailand is anything like most other countries I know of, people with this level of skill don't hang out in the sticks and expect a relatively high salary. I suggest you bait with a very attractive salary package for starters, that might get someone to consider moving out to where you are...

From my experience here, you will certainly be able to find talented designers - the problem is finding Thai people that can 'speak, read and write English perfectly'. They are very few and far between. You might want to consider splitting the role - a talented designer and a native English proofreader, writer, etc. Good luck though.

The person that I want is being pressured by his fiancee to accept a position with us. My wife met with her today and it certainly worked as she is hungry, but, too cute to work for me.. This guy is good but wasting his skills teaching Music at a private school for 7,500 baht a month. It is his Mommy that wants him ro remain at that school due to a false sense of security provided by the Chinese owners.

He should be starting with us in mid March (I hope to sign him within days) so that he can leave with plenty of notice thus getting all of his bennies. In the process we also found a young 16 year old girl that wants to train for a position with us on weekends and then finally on Saturday we have a young lady coming over on an appointment she made recently. So it seems we are out of the woods for now. That 90 days bit should have been removed by me as things have changed rapidly and we have a lot of work. Just got the parts for a third computer to assemble and will order a 3rd DELL WideScreen next week. Now for a 1TB Network Storage Device and we are set. Followed my motto "Always hope for the best and expects the worst" and it worked.

Of course there will be others coming in based on all the publcity we genrated and those we will hopeffully hire within 90 to 120 days if they are still available. We are at the stage of business, where we must be careful not to grow too fast, but, also be ready for some expected surges in business.