1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, delphioracle said:

I have  found this; ''competion'' a classic exercise in ego building  by people who in truth have nothing of interest to offer,certainly it has proved to be a wonderful example of the sort of scenario  I would expect to see  within a kindergarten school. The  peevish behaviour of  someone who thinks he is a mod, the childish comments indeed a  sad picture to put  in the public domain. Thai visa claims a membership of  many thousands yet we see  some 200 to 300 votes cast in this fiasco. It would seem as if in truth  the whole issue is indeed a ''pig in a poke'' performnce. Surely the image posted  below conveys the flawed mentality level of those  bikering babies in the  shambles known as POTY!!!

blogger-nerds.jpg

What's your point?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

The weather might be a little on the cool side, but the POTY is hotting up .....

Just been out on the balcony....its a perfect day for you to plant the potatoes and paint the fence I said to her.

No reply so far lol.

As usual and in keeping with the tradition of previous years, we've reached that stage in the proceedings where things are sufficiently ballsed up that calls for a complete rerun are being overheard in the corridors, lest the competition turns into a total farce. I second that.

5 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

As usual and in keeping with the tradition of previous years, we've reached that stage in the proceedings where things are sufficiently ballsed up that calls for a complete rerun are being overheard in the corridors, lest the competition turns into a total farce. I second that.

You must be kidding, total farce is the standard we shoot for. So far it has been a tremendous effort, but I fear there are not many tricks left and the ending might drag on a bit.

No more of this Trans is streaking ahead...There's only a few votes in it and if my memory serves me well, at the end someone or two end up with around 100 votes..

Sooooo, we have ELEVEN more days to go....sad-face.gif.4ccfeeb5a2729c2948f2081f2d78ec83.gif

I could post a musical interlude that lasts a week....great.gif.89724e95143db71285517658b491b433.gif

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

You must be kidding, total farce is the standard we shoot for. So far it has been a tremendous effort, but I fear there are not many tricks left and the ending might drag on a bit.

Oh no! There's a lot more grime to surface yet .....

2 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

An overnight email offers Craig voters the chance to vote for another candidate, question is, when will those 30+ votes be applied and when will we see the impact on the leaderboard?

I am keeping a list of those re-votes and they will be added to the poll this evening.  

Craig and his side kick, Carl Rove, have withdrawn to wander in the wilderness.  A feeling of nostalgia over took me, and so I switched on Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.  The strangest thing happened next.  My mouse cursor began to move, on its own, like a Ouija board, and came to rest hovering over Transam's vote bubble.

Edited by 55Jay

37 minutes ago, vogie said:

Does Thaland have a pigeon post, my electric is going to be off all day and I don't want to miss a thing?

You could take a slow boat with no interweb all the way around the world and catch up in the first 5 minutes after you get back to civilization.

2 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Craig and his side kick, Carl Rove, have withdrawn to wander in the wilderness.  A feeling of nostalgia over took me, and so I switched on Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.  The strangest thing happened next.  My mouse cursor began to move, on its own, like a Ouija board, and came to rest hovering over Transam's vote bubble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

Guided by the Antichrist. Vote baboon or risk the end of days...