Dutch man arrested for double "revenge" murder of Thai girlfriend's mother and brother

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rene is dutch not a criminal as known in the Netherlands. Just one fact is he was ticked out of all his money by the so called "girlfriend". There is more behind the story than is written out from Thai police. Is just like SAME old story.

But why always blaim the girlfriend? Why so many men think goor s.x is same as love and will be for  ever.

When take a girlfriend first promiss could be like this. " When it will cost me money I am out".  That is my moto.

Edited by Rori ban khun fang

11 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Maybe I'm wrong but, it looks like you know him, or you don't like dutch people.

Personal resentment perhaps?

Then this is not the place to display that.

I have nothing against Dutch people at all. 

But I have been reading about the Amsterdam mafia , after one of them was murdered , a restaurant owner in Jomtien not so long time ago .  Many of those guys have started new lives in Thailand. 

Probably no connection here , but if someone is able to kill 2 people in cold blood there could very well be he has a criminal record in Holland .

We obviously don't have the real story, just what has been passed on by the police.  So I'll speculate just like everybody else.

She (and/or her family) probably robbed him blind.  He was probably eaten up by anger and resentment to the point where revenge seemed the most logical course of action.  After the event she (the girlfriend), in an attempt to deflect blame, probably told police 10% of the truth (the necklace) but forgot to mention all the other things/money she'd taken from him, either by theft or deliberate deception.

It won't matter now of course, she'll keep them.  But it cost her half her family.

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where does it say it is a "cheap" necklace? It might have cost him a great deal of money, that he couldn't afford. I have first hand experience of spending too much on appliances just before getting the order of the boot, and regret that I was unable to deny them the satisfaction of benefitting from the stupid farang that they got rid of.

Maybe she didn’t like the toaster you bought her?

13 hours ago, scorecard said:

Where does it say it was a cheap necklace.

From what information do you assume 'wrong un'?

Do you really think he bought it from Graff or Van Cleef and Arples? Or a gold shop on beach rd? The guy got suckered, which makes her a wrong un.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Why cant you just call them "criminals" ?

The Mafia are an American gang 

The mafia is american and so is pizza and spaggetti

Triads are american and so is chow mein

The Roman Catholic Church is american and so is the virgin mary

Sanamex is american and america is the greatest nation on earth because of it, just ask him

The Mafia, a network of organized-crime groups based in Italy and America, evolved over centuries in Sicily, an island ruled until the mid-19th century by a long line of foreign invaders. Sicilians banded together in groups to protect themselves and carry out their own justice. In Sicily, the term “mafioso,” or Mafia member, initially had no criminal connotations and was used to refer to a person who was suspicious of central authority.

http://www.history.com/topics/origins-of-the-mafia

18 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Didn’t stop her taking his gifts? 

do you know when he purchased the GIFT?  Do you know if it was before or after she found out he was a piece of poop? He killed two in cold blood and she's a wrongun?

gift

ɡift/

noun

a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

53 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

do you know when he purchased the GIFT?  Do you know if it was before or after she found out he was a piece of poop? He killed two in cold blood and she's a wrongun?

gift

ɡift/

noun

a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

He had his reasons.

4 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

We obviously don't have the real story, just what has been passed on by the police.  So I'll speculate just like everybody else.

She (and/or her family) probably robbed him blind.  He was probably eaten up by anger and resentment to the point where revenge seemed the most logical course of action.  After the event she (the girlfriend), in an attempt to deflect blame, probably told police 10% of the truth (the necklace) but forgot to mention all the other things/money she'd taken from him, either by theft or deliberate deception.

It won't matter now of course, she'll keep them.  But it cost her half her family.

After reading this, I’ve decided my New Years Resolution this coming year is not speculate in the early hours of the morning. 

From this post, I can only conclude that it causes excessive victim blaming. 

Edited by Bluespunk

20 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Condolences to the family of the deceased.

But it begs the question......Why did the woman not give back the chain if she was aware how "unbalanced" this man was. She was aware enough to warn her Mother about him.

Possibly she had already sold the necklace to get money to buy food for the family?

17 hours ago, Wake Up said:

You have a sick soul but still hope for you to heal.   Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you posted your comments which are way out of line regardless of where you live or your life situation. Time to let the hatred go and experience peace.  

i just looked in the mirror after reading your post..................and YES i feel great. at the end of the day theirs a lot more to this story than you or i will ever know but i bet they pushed the man too far and he snapped, im surprised it dose not happen more often. have a good day i will :smile:

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

The mafia is american and so is pizza and spaggetti

Triads are american and so is chow mein

The Roman Catholic Church is american and so is the virgin mary

Sanamex is american and america is the greatest nation on earth because of it, just ask him

The Mafia, a network of organized-crime groups based in Italy and America, evolved over centuries in Sicily, an island ruled until the mid-19th century by a long line of foreign invaders. Sicilians banded together in groups to protect themselves and carry out their own justice. In Sicily, the term “mafioso,” or Mafia member, initially had no criminal connotations and was used to refer to a person who was suspicious of central authority.

http://www.history.com/topics/origins-of-the-mafia

I am well aware of the origins of the Mafia , but that is irrelevant and besides the point .

My point was that just because a person maybe a criminal, that doesnt make them Mafiosi .

That word is much over used these days , with the Taxi mafia, Jet ski Mafia, ice cream selling mafia

It should only be used when describing actual mafiosi gang members.

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why cant you just call them "criminals" ?

The Mafia are an American gang 

Just now sanenax said:

I am well aware of the origins of the Mafia , but that is irrelevant and besides the point .

My point was that just because a person maybe a criminal, that doesnt make them Mafiosi .

That word is much over used these days , with the Taxi mafia, Jet ski Mafia, ice cream selling mafia

It should only be used when describing actual mafiosi gang members.

If I needed to read between the lines, please double space.

Edited by isaanbanhou

On 12/20/2017 at 2:41 AM, swissie said:

"No money, no passport". That says a lot. Only thing left after a lenghty stay in Thailand is a bad temper and a non-functioning brain.
There are times, when I can understand the TAT = Quality tourists in, basket cases out!

I insist, there are sighns that indicate when a person is on the verge of "cracking-up". I could make a list of symptoms, but to keep it short: Irregular, agressive behaviour, incoherent talk, lack of personal hygene and disregarding the simlplest forms of "dress-code" are very basic indicators.
- There is no way, that the Dutchman "cracked-up" overnight in such a way. Warning sighns were ignored by his "surroundings".
An idea: Instead of checking Farangs wearing no helmets while driving their Motorbikes, why the Police not follow up on "hints from within the populace", signaling those "walking time bombs" in time. Most will be on "overstay" anyway. Better they "crack-up" in their home-country, instead of Thailand.
Cheers.
PS: Would not recomment for any Farangs to aquire property near "Ban Khok Muang" for the next 25 years. The locals are equipped with some sort of "Elephant-Memory".    

Aww...come on! There is this one nut case, and now every Thai should start looking for "suspicious" farang in their surroundings?

14 hours ago, balo said:

I have nothing against Dutch people at all. 

But I have been reading about the Amsterdam mafia , after one of them was murdered , a restaurant owner in Jomtien not so long time ago .  Many of those guys have started new lives in Thailand. 

Probably no connection here , but if someone is able to kill 2 people in cold blood there could very well be he has a criminal record in Holland .

whereas a cow is an animal, not all animals are cows.
I am not familiar with Dutch criminal circles, but I think that it is rather unlikely that the professional criminals you were referring to earlier, would be so stupid.
And if you read the news on these crimes, you would agree that there is absolutely no similarity with this outrageous insane, useless killing by a probably mentally incapacitated person.
May the victims RIP and the necklace cover the cost of the Funerals.

9 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

That's good, I would hate to think he murdered two innocent people for no reason.

Are you able to share his reasons with the group? Or did  he ask you to keep it a secret between the two of you?

No, I just wanted another laugh at  your righteous indignation ... and defence of a wrong un.

Edited by AlexRich

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, gk10002000 said:

So a double murder suspect is not handcuffed or restrained.  Not that he can hide easily, but still...

If you're referring to the photo of the suspect, then you're a being bit wobbly with the timeline. 'Rene' attended Surin hospital to have his injured hand treated the evening before the crime had been discovered.

Edited by Moonlover
Spelling correction

8 hours ago, catman20 said:

i just looked in the mirror after reading your post..................and YES i feel great. at the end of the day theirs a lot more to this story than you or i will ever know but i bet they pushed the man too far and he snapped, im surprised it dose not happen more often. have a good day i will :smile:

happened to see the news on TV it shows you quite a nice big European style  house that apparently the mother owned where they were murdered. i bet you that he paid for that and then the daughter finished with him and that properly was the straw that broke the camels back.

On 12/19/2017 at 10:50 PM, Banana7 said:

Horrific tale.

If it is true, maybe other village girls will think twice about asking a foreigner for a gold necklace and then dumping the guy.

This is so true. Some of these girls just don't know who they are messing with.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:25 AM, NextStationBangkok said:

Everyone should understand the emotions of a person cheated for money.

Most murders happens in emotions. There is a different class of section for emotional murders, that includes, if a woman murders a man to save her dignity. I am not defending the murderers, but have to think about this emotion at the time of the incident.

Girls should end the cash cow mentality on the old Farang men.

wont happen. the cash cow mentality permeates society and not limited to thai on farang

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

happened to see the news on TV it shows you quite a nice big European style  house that apparently the mother owned where they were murdered. i bet you that he paid for that and then the daughter finished with him and that properly was the straw that broke the camels back.

good points but the nice house may be courtesy of former guys that did their banking with her

On 12/20/2017 at 2:01 AM, atyclb said:

wonder if i can say she should have returned the necklace especially in light of needing to warn her mother the guy may cause her physical harm

important-alarming enough to warn her mother but not to simply return a necklace ??

risk vs benefit

The Necklace has nothing to do with it cmon, this Nut job would have done this anyway , if it wasnt a Necklace then it would of been something else, like if the GF farted in his general direction i am sure even that would have been enough to set him off.

Edited by Acemaker