"Song Thaew" driver raped 11 year old girl nine times at deserted house, say police

webfact

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

2pm.jpg

There are hundreds if not thousands of this type of house in Thailand. It has no windows or doors, they've all been stolen.. The owner either cannot sell it or just does not care about it. Many moobans in greater Bangkok have several of this type of overgrown, deserted house that was probably built on spec and unable to sell for whatever reason.

A perfect location for this heinous crime.

I hope the child can shake this awful experience as she gets older, but I know nothing of the trauma that follows an incident like this.

Scum weak rat. Needs his head smashed in until.he can't open his eyes and mouth

12 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

It’s the politicians house.

Maybe they want to know if he knew the accused and ascertain if it was possible for him to get into the house. 

The bib could have turned over a new leaf and are actually doing their alleged job. .  

The BIB want to buy it cheap

It is  getting better these days

10 to 20 years ago most village girls, form poor rural areas, first sexual experience was rape.

Normally by someone very close to them....

Only mu opinion based on time spent on the ground and talking to people from all walks of life.

Probabably reverting back to type in his younger days

20 hours ago, Media1 said:

Call me what you like But I will dispose of this <deleted> for free and risk jail

is "potential murderer" ok then?

A lot of those posts here make me sick. The reason we don't allow lynchmobs anymore is that they often attack the wrong guy because they rarely have the patience for research, investigation and trial.. Yes, police and judges do, too, sometimes. But it's easier to release an innocent from prison than revive him from the dead. (Not that I belive he's innocent, but he has to count as such until proven guilty)

So.. wait for the DNA-test, grant him a fair trial, and if he's proven to be guilty barbeque him for all I care.