Doctor For Physical and Blood Work

claynlr

I AM regretting you suggested anything! You know most people if they wanted to be helpful would say " I recommend Dr. Donna Robinson. She was wonderful for my medical need."  But not you. You give some vague first name without even a last name and then a snide remark about do an internet search.

Move along jackass.

Virtually all of the private hospitals in Thailand offer health checks which comprise a full range of blood tests and a consultation with a doctor, there's not much in it between them except cost. I suggest you pick a decent hospital such as Bangkok Hospital or St Louis and see what they offer and for how much. In most cases, these tests are loss leaders aimed at offering the patient more tests and services based on the initial results. Pick one, get the tests done and see where that takes you.

At the risk of being shot down for the suggestion and feeling more fatigued myself, in the meantime it might not be a bad idea to do a search and include a few more symptoms that any doctor will want to know before doing "blood-work".  

It won't be the first time that I've proven how antiquated I am, but unless things have changed drastically in the last decade, for something with so many possible causes they still have to go through more of a process of elimination of what to look for.

Just put fatigue as a symptom in this and don't be shocked by the possibilities https://patient.info/symptom-checker 

Too many seem to have the Thai thinking.

Have a sore throat or cough=go to the hospital. Seems stupid.

That is why these places are overrun and raising the costs for everyone.

There are many clinics around.  Why don't you start there., etc have the Doctor

get a blood panel, urine, std etc. and have a clinic Doc check her out.

Most sensible people do not rush to the hospital based upon her symptoms.

7 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

Typical , The guy comes on her asks for Advice and gets criticism. advice is more helpful

For what your advice?

You say one thing telling him to get her checked for Dengue fever out of the sky.  There are many more sick symptoms with Dengue then what he described, I personally know/saw someone who had it. 

A clinic can check for this.

But sure, rush her to the hospital, clog up the system, flog his money, raise the prices, blah blah......

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

For what your advice?

You say one thing telling him to get her checked for Dengue fever out of the sky.  There are many more sick symptoms with Dengue then what he described, I personally know/saw someone who had it. 

A clinic can check for this.

But sure, rush her to the hospital, clog up the system, flog his money, raise the prices, blah blah......

I have lukimea, Diagnosed from  a Thai Government hospital , After paying private, So going private does not mean you get any better Service, I know what Dengue fever is I studied it before i got diagnosed, It can last for Months some times years, your just bothered you may have to pay more,  bla bla bla

1 minute ago, Thongkorn said:

I have lukimea, Diagnosed from  a Thai Government hospital , After paying private, So going private does not mean you get any better Service, I know what Dengue fever is I studied it before i got diagnosed, It can last for Months some times years, your just bothered you may have to pay more,  bla bla bla

Ok, sorry to hear that.

But, I just think it is prudent to start small then figure it out.

Yes, she could have brain cancer, but chances are it is something minor that can be treated at a lower level.

Sorry again if you are sick did not mean anything personal.

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Ok, sorry to hear that.

But, I just think it is prudent to start small then figure it out.

Yes, she could have brain cancer, but chances are it is something minor that can be treated at a lower level.

Sorry again if you are sick did not mean anything personal.

Did not take anything personal, 

The point i am trying to make , is that just because you pay, does not mean any better service, Some times, It depends on the Doctor and getting a second opinion helps, i got three or four before My wife took me to a Government Hospital semi conscious,

I thought i had Dengue. I am lucky not terminal Just blood problems,

Archived